Forum

All I want to know is....
JDizzle787 wrote
at 2:56 PM, Friday July 11, 2008 EDT
Is fiero a woman or male?

Who the hell is Adonia? (never ever seen her name or play against her, entirely possible, but jesus you must go around a few times before becoming a regular on the forum)

Where are my cookies? :(

How many players are alts/ "friends"/ "public" accounts?

I'm always the last to know something!!!>:(

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 12 of 12
jurgen wrote
at 3:08 AM, Monday July 14, 2008 EDT
Jesse is currently at drill and looking at his facebook pictures, I am pretty sure he is male.

Adonia is one of the cutest and also one of the smartest players on kdice (check my profile, she immediately understood who the best kdicer ever was)

/raises arms above head, shouts "please don't shoot JDizzle! You can have my cookies", slowly hands over expired cookies from my left pocket (secretly keeping the tasty fresh ones from my right pocket)

last time I checked I had 6/ last time I checked I had 318/ last time I checked I had access to 5 (I forgot to write down a few though but I prefer real account info over public account info anyway)

Don't underestimate yourself like that, obviously you knew I had cookies in my left pocket so you look well informed to me
fiero600 wrote
at 2:14 AM, Tuesday August 26, 2008 EDT
hey wait a second...i never read this before....dang howd i miss that?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary