Forum

PGA is Cheating
Ryan wrote
at 1:52 AM, Thursday December 6, 2007 EST
If you team up against other players without them knowing it is a very unfair way to play and is therefore cheating. If you can't play any other way its kinda sad. I really believe in the game and PGA is not part of it.

There are a bunch of guys that think it's discussion worthly whether this is a valid way to play and it's absolutely not. I've told them this but they get off on their own special aim group thinking they're the "titans of kdice" when really they have no credibility.

If players here think this is a valid way to play please post here so I can remove your account so the rest of us can play the real game.... and trophies gained from this invalid play should be removed too.

Kdice is a great game and I believe there are great players out there that don't need to resort to these cheap tricks. I will move the game towards this pure kdice style as much as i can. For now I'll just remove people who chose otherwise.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 101 - 107 of 107
talbotlives wrote
at 3:02 PM, Friday April 17, 2009 EDT
It would help curb it a lot. And you can tell more from the "body language" of how people play during the game whether they are friendly or not.
kdicefreak wrote
at 9:07 PM, Friday April 17, 2009 EDT
what have you done to stop the cheating?
PGA Monitor wrote
at 12:01 PM, Saturday April 18, 2009 EDT
I think the problem here is too many leftover ELO era players still clogging the system. Ban the rest of them and everything will good again. Ban the cheaterocracy!
integraI wrote
at 2:02 AM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
boring
CriticalDog wrote
at 10:58 AM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
You misspelled "bump".
Emir_Fassad wrote
at 3:15 PM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
"If you team up against other players without them knowing it is a very unfair way to play and is therefore cheating."

So if we announce a PGA, its legal?
kdicefreak wrote
at 6:58 PM, Saturday April 30, 2011 EDT
where r u ryan? can u comment on the recent flag strategy? like flag in round 1?
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary