Forum

Integral rnd Montecarlo
leekstep wrote
at 11:44 PM, Saturday June 30, 2007 EDT
Ryan,

Most players have been pissed off lately by PGAs, secret ones that arent coordinated by actions on the board or in the chat box.

There was a group of people who seemed to be doing this the most, whom i call the cabal.

According to integral and montecarlo, The cabal is: cabal: rnd, riser, wishbone, dasfury, montecarlos, vermont, integral, bcmatteagles, x luck x, xcrobin

During my investigation, I met many people interested in taking down the cabal. The cabal would base their gameplay on instant messages. (the game to most people is about working the board and the chat box, deciding the game over a group of people on instant messenger is not part of the game). We even formed an informal team to take down the cabal.

Last month, our team decided that the best anti-PGA, and anti-cabal effort...
...would be helping X LUCK X beat rnd. Rnd had become cocky and everyone in kDice knew he was fixing games with people on IM. They would domfuck and manufacture finishes and make the game unnatural, elongated, and boring.

Our team succeeded in getting X LUCK X first, and I think we sort of taught rnd a lesson.

But then Luck had an elo that was undeserved and too high, and the cabal needed to PGA even more to compete with him. And so it went, IMs and PGAs intensifying (instead of teaching a lesson against PGAs, it only caused more).

This month i was able to infiltrate the cabal by chatting with them, and they started being nice to me. Eventually i was accepted by them and invited to join them in their cheating.

Mikeypoo has also wanted to take down the cabal, and I invited him to witness the cheating of the cabal.

I have attached the log for the first flagfest...
I beleive this is when Integral took first elo (see related news event).

There was a second flagfest (when Integral took first overall there is also a news avent).

Just by reading the public news events, everyone was able to see that Integral was winning his games in the first round or two.

Anyone who bothered to check the news can see that the game is ruled by a farce. A cheater broke the game to win it!

Please note that I'm hoping for immunity for me and Mikeypoo, because our only goal was to take these cheaters down. That's why we were involved, to spy on them.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 191 - 200 of 228 Next › Last »
integral wrote
at 12:25 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
dude I quit... RELAX
5up wrote
at 5:40 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
classic
lesplaydices wrote
at 7:16 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
Leek not using commas in the title really pisses me off.
lesplaydices wrote
at 7:18 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
I mean it's not just the title. Anytime he uses kdice player's names in succession he never uses a comma.
lesplaydices wrote
at 7:18 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
Like, what the fuck?
lesplaydices wrote
at 7:27 PM, Saturday May 31, 2008 EDT
Actually that's not true.
jss wrote
at 8:16 AM, Sunday June 1, 2008 EDT
The last paragraph of this is the best.
integraI wrote
at 12:14 AM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
dude I quit... RELAX
integraI wrote
at 12:33 AM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
CoMik has spoken guys, I think this thread can finally die.

monte is gonna love re-reading this one.
fcuku wrote
at 12:36 AM, Thursday September 24, 2009 EDT
leek is the best, he needs to get addicted to kdice again
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary