Forum

Pre-game alliances
Jaits wrote
at 5:27 PM, Friday January 26, 2007 EST
although i didnt participate in this game, i watched and i have to say this.. i aint playing a game if theres more than 1 german in it... y? cause they firstly spk in german.. secondly, they always gang up on everyone else and then remain the last players and flag and thirdly, cause they have the nerve to admit it (speaking in german which i translated) and organize their tactics in german...

this was on a 1900 table so i guess the clans per country are slowly reaching the high end games.... i suggest to whoever is reading this not to play if > 1 german is in the table unles s u wanna gurantee to loose (btw that was 3 germans against 4 other ppl from diff countries).. probabalistically, the rest simply dont stand a chance.. this is lame and destroys the spirit of the game....

the irony is that they are humiliating their country and mentality with such actions and they dont even realize it... its just sad....

« First ‹ Previous Replies 31 - 31 of 31
JKD wrote
at 3:20 PM, Monday January 29, 2007 EST
What's babel needed for? If two people are talking to each other in any language and not killing each other then usually one is going to ask to ally and the other shall say yes. If three+ people are talking while not killing each other then you're just screwed unless you know what you're doing.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary