Forum

No dice when away?!?!?!
fuzzycat wrote
at 10:40 AM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
No dice when away.

WTF, is this? I had one country, and not wanting to slow the game unnecassaty down for the others, I sat out to speed up my moves. Just to notice after some moment I did not get any more dice!

Stupid rules....

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 16 of 16
Nesadi wrote
at 6:23 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
fuzzycat - if you had your way all away players would gain dice until every space had 8 dice in it. There are already many rants about away players. Imagine what it would be like if they never stopped accumulating dice.
Lindsay wrote
at 7:16 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
This is because people will go away and never come back, and sit there and accumulate dice and become hard to get rid of. It was really annoying and Ryan fixed it. It's not too much trouble for you to click a button if you're playing a game.
fuzzycat wrote
at 1:49 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
I said already, next games I will just wait until my turn expires and then right sit back in, so everbody has the pest in it.
Lindasy wrote
at 9:14 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
Yah? Annoying everyone on the board is a good way to get 7th place, dumbass.
fuzzycat wrote
at 9:52 AM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
trying to be nice, and to sit out to speed up the game appearently is also a good way to get 7th place, because you are punished...
no_Wolf wrote
at 1:40 PM, Tuesday January 23, 2007 EST
"Imagine what it would be like if they never stopped accumulating dice."

You mean like it was before? Been there, done that.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary