Forum

Server Performance Message
Ryan wrote
at 2:40 PM, Thursday January 11, 2007 EST
This has been a very busy week on kdice and gpokr. I've been racing to keep up with the traffic. I've made many performance improvements this week and I'm slowly being able to get ahead of the traffic demand.

I know its frustrating to get lag and have the server down. Its definitely not the experience I want to provide. I aim to make the sites fast and very responsive and I'm working hard to bring this back.

Testing these high loads on the server wouldn't be possible without everyone here. So I have to thank you for hitting the server hard even when its busy. And if you're too frustrated, I understand, and will welcome you back in a few days, a week, or whenever when I hope the site will be dramatically faster.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 13 of 13
gohstlee wrote
at 7:15 PM, Friday January 12, 2007 EST
Server issues (500 errors) cost me a win last night too... I don't fret about it too much...
super strut wrote
at 9:51 AM, Saturday January 13, 2007 EST
thx a lot ryan for this wonderfull game.
And you´re solving all the problems very properly...

And by the way - I created a new avatar to play in these "worse" times and to secure the others. But this one is now my best ;) He´s rising up ...

So - thx for this also! ;)
SSJPabs wrote
at 12:52 PM, Saturday January 13, 2007 EST
Alpha1, I'm not fretting too much. But I'm going to wait until it's a little more stable before I start with this avatar again.

Maybe I'll make a new one for these times... not a bad idea super strut.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary