I'm done -
panzer wrote
at 8:36 PM, Tuesday June 20, 2017 EDT
later everyone -

some jackass banned me - but I'm done anyway so just as well

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 13 of 13
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:47 AM, Tuesday June 27, 2017 EDT
The problem with "racism" is, that the definition is so vague, like I said years ago. In the American reading making jokes about muslims or jews or christians is - to my knowledge - racism. Biologically this is nonsense because non of those groups is a race. You cannot change your race (it is genetics, you know) - however, you can change your religion on a daily base (if you like). You can even change your nationality, though this might be tougher than changing your believes ;-)

Personally I think banning for racism (in the American reading) should be handled with great care. There certainly are situations where lines are crossed (and those lines are probably tighter in some cases in Germany than in other countries) but in many cases this still is the internet - grow some skin! Long live alt.flame or alt.tasteless.jokes to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.
Caesar wrote
at 3:03 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
no way!!!!
i love panz
hcdug wrote
at 12:07 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
kdice without panzer is like food without taste. #FREEPANZ

Happy Rolling
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary