Forum

Anyone Else having this Problem.
AlexUrbanec wrote
at 8:54 AM, Thursday October 1, 2009 EDT
I can't seem to be able to play properly on my mac. Here's a list of what I'm encountering in each browser. All of which are fully updated, running the newest version of flash (which i suspect is the problem.)

Safari won't load maps at all. Firefox will load it but only if I quit out and restart it, and go straight to dice. Camino won't load css properly for some reason, Opera just plain sucks for games.

Anyone have any ideas?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 17 of 17
dbqvimo wrote
at 1:08 AM, Sunday December 13, 2009 EST
same problem. seems to work better in chrome, but only for a while, and then i have to click rapidly before anything happens.
L.G. wrote
at 7:46 PM, Sunday January 9, 2011 EST
Same problem...PLEASE FIX IT!
barmat wrote
at 6:14 AM, Monday January 10, 2011 EST
Solution: get a real computer :P
scaramanga wrote
at 3:07 PM, Monday January 10, 2011 EST
lol @ barmat, I had thought about posting the exact same reply, down to the wording, but didnt want to appear smug so I hesitated...then had work to do...now came back lol
EZgo wrote
at 7:22 PM, Monday January 10, 2011 EST
who told you to use mac?
trendz wrote
at 3:36 PM, Tuesday January 11, 2011 EST
"I can't seem to be able to play properly on my mac."
You have always had this problem. Accept it doesn't really matter what operating system you are using.
greekboi wrote
at 2:13 AM, Wednesday January 12, 2011 EST
grow up and download chrome u noobs...but honestly i have a macbook that has taken quite a beating over the years and yet it still works properly on any browser
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary