Forum

CoMik Table
XCRobin wrote
at 12:14 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
Ryan, once upon a time when table names weren't decided by how well someone placed in a month, there was a permanent CoMik table. I think that he deserves this again. He contributed more to this game than any other player. He invested his own money and time into this site. I know that you had your disputes, but he was a great player, adversary, and friend.

I think that the majority of the community would be for this idea. That's just my two cents worth.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 61 - 70 of 72 Next › Last »
Cal Ripken wrote
at 4:16 PM, Friday January 30, 2009 EST
glad this happened!
AMO (new) wrote
at 8:52 PM, Friday January 30, 2009 EST
good words fiero
fiero600 wrote
at 9:34 PM, Friday January 30, 2009 EST
thanks man :/ still miss the guy
smumustang wrote
at 5:16 PM, Thursday February 5, 2009 EST
Miss you buddy!
insited wrote
at 11:58 PM, Thursday February 5, 2009 EST
i luv comilk
Leek Step wrote
at 2:50 PM, Friday February 6, 2009 EST
:)
Jordan5000 wrote
at 3:27 PM, Friday February 6, 2009 EST
signed

Bahaduras wrote
at 8:43 PM, Friday January 22, 2010 EST
Did we ever get a Comik table?
XCBatman wrote
at 8:46 PM, Friday January 22, 2010 EST
Cody, I really miss you man. We used to chat about everything under the sun. And now I don't get that opportunity. You were the bridge for many people from kdice to friendship. You are missed.

Ryan, this idea really should happen. I know that you created the table for a month in February 2008, however the table disappeared. I think that many people would appreciate this, and it would be fitting to honor one of the people who really helped, not only with kdice, but with the creation of xsketch

Cheers,
XC.
Leek Step wrote
at 12:55 AM, Saturday January 23, 2010 EST
bung
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary