Forum

CoMik Table
XCRobin wrote
at 12:14 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
Ryan, once upon a time when table names weren't decided by how well someone placed in a month, there was a permanent CoMik table. I think that he deserves this again. He contributed more to this game than any other player. He invested his own money and time into this site. I know that you had your disputes, but he was a great player, adversary, and friend.

I think that the majority of the community would be for this idea. That's just my two cents worth.

« First ‹ Previous Replies 21 - 30 of 72 Next › Last »
Ph- wrote
at 3:42 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
Am I missing something? What happened with Cody?
habit1 wrote
at 3:47 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
another vote here.
MadWilly wrote
at 3:53 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
@ph- im one of the farest away but wicked! gave this link earlier:
http://bensbreakfastblog.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/like-a-virgin/#comments
L3xy wrote
at 3:56 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
signed...
Ph- wrote
at 4:03 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
Thanks Willy.
detenmile wrote
at 4:23 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
i agree with the table idea and nice touch by shad too. I also think that Cody would want us to name the table "Cody" instead of using his screen name.
Bahaduras wrote
at 4:28 PM, Friday January 23, 2009 EST
Please ignore that link and DO NOT talk about it in kdice game chat. We were asked to not give details about what happened in public. And out of respect for Cody's family and Hart please stfu about everything they are having to deal with.
Debster wrote
at 3:07 AM, Saturday January 24, 2009 EST
This is a great idea. Ryan, please, please do this. I also agree that it should be Cody- to truly honor him.
nexon wrote
at 4:53 AM, Saturday January 24, 2009 EST
SIGNED
kam|k wrote
at 4:56 AM, Saturday January 24, 2009 EST
signed too
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary