Forum

banning players - Schrage
Onimushaport wrote
at 12:50 AM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
I was playing with Schrage and asked him if he wanted a truce. He responded "STFU"

We had no prior experiences together that would have engendered a personal attack.

He then calls me a "Niglet" - a racist urban term.

Ryan, I hate to bother you with this kind of stuff. But hateul racist players should not allowed to keep their accounts. Please ban or talk to him about acceptable behavior.

Thanks!

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 15 of 15
Semagon wrote
at 9:52 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
Saying such things is not protected by the law, for Pete's sake. Do you think the cops can come and arrest you if you kicked someone out of your house for saying the same things? It's his server, his site, his property.

Besides, he's one of them damn Canucks. I'd never let my daughter marry one of them!
Semagon wrote
at 9:54 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
I misspoke in a way - saying such things in a public place (as in, the property of everyone) is protected...the gov't can't jail you for it (in theory). This is private ground.
Alpha1 wrote
at 10:47 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
i would suggest:
1) to introduce rules, like racism, obscene avatars, are not allowed
2) to have a formal report system, kind of like community watch
3) introduce a warning system - 3 strikes are your ip is banned
JohnF wrote
at 11:38 PM, Monday February 26, 2007 EST
no_Wolf wrote
at 1:09 PM, Tuesday February 27, 2007 EST
*shrug* This is Ryan's party, and he can be as dictator as he likes. If he wants boobies, there's boobies! If he doesn't like racists, *poof* racists gone. Same as any other website.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary