Forum

poll.....what kdice style are you....?
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:41 PM, Monday February 19, 2007 EST
OK.

I LOVE this game, just like hart.....and I find there are a few demographs that the players fit in...which are you?

- Obsessive Compulsive Trucer. You know the one, it's the second round, and they ask someone over the other side of the 'pitch' for a truce!

- Chatterbox. Loves to mix it up in the chat. Usually complete nonesense, but great sense of humour (um, guess which I am...Enzo, don't tell them!)

- Intellectual. They are easily discerned by resorting to playground, pottymouth name calling when someone takes their territory.

- The Vulture. They usually get beaten really early, then hang around in the chat heckling the player that took their final territory, and trying to encourage the others to gang up on them - you know what i mean....'go on, attack her green....she is exposed now'

- The Softy. They always apologise for taking your territory....love them!

Well, these are just a couple. Throw in your own demographs of players you have come across - could become a 'badge of honour' or a style that you enter the battle with!!

Love Ya....China

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 15 of 15
funk3 wrote
at 3:05 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
Good summation of player types, but I think most chatterboxes can fall into other subcategories--
The field general--likes to direct all movements of other players on chat-you go east blue, you go north red
The whiner--self explanatory-come on, kill green before me pleaaaaaaaase!
The schmoozer--lemme just get outta your way here, teal
The commentator--did you see how my 5 lost against that 2? crazy...
Trophy wrote
at 5:27 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
No special places for just-counter-truces?
Jait wrote
at 10:20 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
explorer, obsessive anti-trucer, smtimes whiner (when kdice does u know, its thing...)
DoobiusMalcor wrote
at 10:40 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
I am a man's kdice player. No goddamn truces. No goddamn 1/2 truces especially. No pre-alliances. No sweet talking manipulation or pictures of cats or chicks as my avatar. No, I'm an ugly damn clown and I'm on a mission.
Tech wrote
at 10:53 PM, Tuesday February 20, 2007 EST
"No special places for just-counter-truces? "

Not really no. Unless we're going to call it "Asshats with a False Sense of Superiority" But that's far too inelegant for the name a kdice style.

"I never truce, unless someone else truces."
"Yeah, it's just gay otherwise."
"I hate those stupid trucers, let's truce."
"alliances are so unfair, we should ally to stop the alliance."

Do you people read what you type?

Disclaimer: Recently in a game with a couple of above mentioned asshats, this is mostly venting, with a jewel of reasoning at the core, I like to think.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary