Forum

Newb Question...
Zeenomorph wrote
at 7:42 AM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
I just started in here. I love it. The issue is that My girl wants to play too. But with the stat tracking I don't want to share an account with her. Everytime I come here I seem to be auto-signed in. Is it possible to have 2 profiles on the same computer?

Zeenomorph

Replies 1 - 2 of 2
RebelScum wrote
at 8:40 AM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
You can do one of two things:

1) Make sure that every time you're done playing, you log out of your account (click Options next to your username, then Logout).

2) If you're using Windows XP, you can set up different users within XP, each having their own desktop, documents, and browser bookmarks/cookies. The cookies are the important thing, as that is what keeps you logged in as you. If you do this, you'll stay logged in as you, and she'll stay logged in as her. Then you just have to train her to log in to her XP user profile, and not yours.

To do option 2, go to Control Panel, and click Users. Select "Create a new user" or something like that (I'm not on XP right now). It should be pretty clear what to do from there.

Good luck!
Lindsay wrote
at 7:18 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
You can set up a different account for a different email. It will automatically log you in unless you hit Options above the game window and select "Logout" when you finish playing, or your gf can hit this to log you out when she gets on.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary