Forum

There's nothing more satisfying than...
supercyc wrote
at 2:49 AM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
There's nothing more satisfying than...Destroying someone who does all the following during the game:

1) Allies with someone early on, only to break his alliance and destroy him when he starts losing to finish at a higher place.
2)This person, weak with 4-5 territories but not totally helpless, then allies with the strongest person on the board and cowers in a corner.
3) The tides start to turn and myself and my ally start gaining a little ground on the strongest person on the board.
4) After it is clear that either me or my ally will win, the person pleads with the both of us not to kill him.

People like that piss me off. Of course, he was dealt a decisive blow and he ended up in fourth place, losing points.

Replies 1 - 2 of 2
JKD wrote
at 11:06 AM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
Why is it satisfying when after they play a few more games most of those players shall be rewarded?
aixo wrote
at 1:22 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
supercyc - I agree in most of your points... Most? No all...

Only #4: If the person can´t win, but still hurt you, it´s ok to protect him... But this will also be my decision...
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary