Forum

No dice when away?!?!?!
fuzzycat wrote
at 10:40 AM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
No dice when away.

WTF, is this? I had one country, and not wanting to slow the game unnecassaty down for the others, I sat out to speed up my moves. Just to notice after some moment I did not get any more dice!

Stupid rules....

Replies 1 - 10 of 16 Next › Last »
no_Wolf wrote
at 11:33 AM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
Oy, that was one of the first things people did to kdice.
fuzzycat wrote
at 11:53 AM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
its horrible, i just sat out, to speed up the game, and get punished for this? - stupid
Kehoe wrote
at 1:51 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
Actually it's not from being Away. The way you'll stop getting dice is if you are Away and Flagged. I think after you've been Away for 3 or 4 rounds, it will autoflag you, so unless you correct it by stepping in and then back out you won't continue to expand.
jamz wrote
at 1:59 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
yes, fuzzycat, kehoe is correct. If you are away you will continue to get dice, but will be autoflagged after 3 straight aways. To avoid this you must unflag yourself after it pops up on your thirs straight away...
fuzzycat wrote
at 2:20 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
But this situation also called to be flagged also...

But I stil sat there, played, just decided to sit out, because I gonna pass anyway, so I save time for other players...
joby.d wrote
at 2:46 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
Your goal is to speed up the game, no dice when away speeds up the game?
fuzzycat wrote
at 3:31 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
well actually, while not finishing 7th that is. As i manged from a bad start to capture at least a pretty good hideaway field...
Kehoe wrote
at 3:38 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
Well, we explained how the game works. Use that knowledge to not screw up again.
no_Wolf wrote
at 6:41 PM, Sunday January 21, 2007 EST
"Use that knowledge to not screw up again. "

Mein got! What disrespect. And here I was thinking that was my schtick.
fuzzycat wrote
at 3:23 PM, Monday January 22, 2007 EST
Indeed, next time I will waste as much time as possible of my fellow players no doing anything.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary