Forum

Points mistake?
Nosh wrote
at 9:44 AM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Hi,

I think something went wrong with my points.

Before I started another game, I had 1691 points. I came in 3rd in that game and won 4 or 5 more points, but went I saw my score, it had actually dropped around 50 points to 1649 when it should be in the mid to high 1690s.

My ranking dropped a lot as well as my gain today, which is now +32 instead of what I think it should be, +79.

Here is a screenshot before the last game, which I took as it was my high score :) : http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l191/nbulgaria/Picture11.png

Any ideas or help on why this happened would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
JKD wrote
at 11:16 AM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Is it possible you left a table without hitting the leave table button?
UrlorJkron wrote
at 1:07 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
I noticed this myself last night. I would place well enough to gain a few points but my rating would go down 50 points or so. I don't think I was at any other tables, but I'll be sure to be careful of that from now on. Still I never had this happen to me until yesterday. I have yet to play today; I decided to check the forums first.
Nosh wrote
at 1:23 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Thanks.

@JKD: There was a big lag one time, and I missed a turn, but I was able to get back and I eventually won.
Nosh wrote
at 1:46 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
I also think I should add, that after the lag, I think I still had the same number of points.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary