Forum

SteveR soliciting sex from players in chat
BLOWME wrote
at 12:18 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
SteveR has been soliciting sex from small boys in the chat feature of Kdice, I find this wildly inappropriate and wish that something could be done to stop this behavior, it really makes me think twice of coming to this site.

Replies 1 - 10 of 17 Next › Last »
SteveR wrote
at 12:27 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Blowme is an immature troll.

BLOWME wrote
at 12:39 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Gosh, steveR is stalking me here like he was in the rooms of the KDice game, listen steveR, if you read this, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but no I don't want to meet you in person and no, I am not 12 years old and looking to have sex with a man, so stop asking me, it is wildly inappropriate and upsetting that someone can get away with that here. I really hope you can seek some professional help in dealing with your pedophilia. God bless.
SteveR wrote
at 1:06 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Kdice, please ban this user.
super strut wrote
at 10:26 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Blowme - what is your name according to?
It sounds like "Blow me" - so sorry, if you didn´t see this or it is your real name...
BLOWME wrote
at 11:17 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Ugh, yeah, you are right about the screenname, my name is Brian Lowme, I meant to put a dash in there, no one could be more upset by this than I. Still it doesn't belie the fact that I see SteveR even today continuing to solicit sex from the young kids in the Kdice chat, it's pretty much the most despicable thing I've encountered anywhere on the internet.
jurgen wrote
at 11:33 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
B-lowme, your lie about the forgotten dash will probably not help you in convincing people that you are the honest party in this dispute with SteveR. If I were Ryan, I would ban you and certainly not SteveR. Find better excuses in the future
droppedd wrote
at 11:39 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
this is the best thread ever.
MadWilly wrote
at 11:45 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
Stop feeding the trolls.
nessa wrote
at 11:49 AM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
rofl... harhar what a story
StunnedFaz0r wrote
at 3:01 PM, Wednesday January 10, 2007 EST
MadWilly, Trolls need food too
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary