Forum

Go lindsay...
Fiji wrote
at 11:46 PM, Thursday January 4, 2007 EST
This is to congratulate those brave souls in the top 50 that played today, regardless of risk of point. lindsay, jtav12, aliaiactasunt, and deuter.

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
Lindsay wrote
at 11:55 PM, Thursday January 4, 2007 EST
Aw, ty. I just had a lucky streak.

I can't find the Strategery thread, but I wanted to post a strategy I've found quite helpful on tables that have little (or, later in the game, big) holes in them (which is most of them, lately. Is it my imagination, or did there not used to be all these holes in the tables?). If you can make a circle around the hole, you cannot be split with one strike, even if you are spread but one-land thin.
gohstlee wrote
at 12:06 AM, Friday January 5, 2007 EST
How did you get to play? It looks like the 8-dice game is turned off, and the 16-dice game never has enough players for a game....
Fiji wrote
at 12:08 AM, Friday January 5, 2007 EST
If your using firefox and it appears that the 8 die game isnt working try clearing your cookies.
JKD wrote
at 9:26 AM, Saturday January 6, 2007 EST
hmmm, I should try just taking the whole outside border (and maybe a couple of the *very* obvious easy attacks). Hopefully no one wants to attack someone that just has the border.
somnambulisa wrote
at 12:21 PM, Saturday January 6, 2007 EST
Running for the border or a corner is a very good place to make a stronghold (or get out of the way of scrappers and build a nest). I was just listing a third option I found helpful. :)
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary