Forum

dont play with "Ishotmyloadinyourgirlfriendsmouth"
basebal wrote
at 5:39 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2006 EST
He is a racist, an anti-Semite, and he also hates gays. He makes very offensive comments and should be banned from the game. I am suggest that all who have played with him and feel the same way should post right here until he and players like him are kicked off (or a language filter made). There is no need for players like him.

Replies 1 - 10 of 11 Next › Last »
CNE wrote
at 5:45 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2006 EST
I'd like to move us right along to a "Ishotmyloadinyourgirlfriendsmouth". Now we had a chance to meet this young man, and boy that's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.
StunnedFazer wrote
at 6:30 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2006 EST
Ooh, uh, yeah. I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there. Yeah. Uh, he's been real flaky lately and I'm not sure that he's the caliber person you want for upper management.
Tech wrote
at 9:46 PM, Wednesday December 27, 2006 EST
See, This fellow we're all talking about? -This- is a troll. Thought maybe y'all needed a refresher course on that.
Alpha1 wrote
at 10:48 PM, Thursday December 28, 2006 EST
people using user name like this should be banned right the way. i have seen another person using 'nxggxr' as username......should we allow such names here?
MadWylli wrote
at 6:37 AM, Friday December 29, 2006 EST
whats wrong about nxggxr?
blacktie wrote
at 12:55 PM, Friday December 29, 2006 EST
i thin he meant n_gg_r....fill in the blanks yourself.
frambojan wrote
at 8:09 AM, Tuesday January 2, 2007 EST
The dude is as classy and his name would suggest. Just an angry kid, I'm sure he will grow out of it.
Kocaar wrote
at 10:13 AM, Tuesday January 2, 2007 EST
I think he's more director or CEO material, he'll skip right over management with all those great people skills. talk about a piece of work...
Kenjamin wrote
at 12:56 PM, Tuesday January 2, 2007 EST
Yeah... I'm just not really so sure about that right now. In fact, I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to come in on saturday..... we lost a few people and we have to play a little catch-up.. great.....
Kenjamin wrote
at 12:56 PM, Tuesday January 2, 2007 EST
PS: ishotmyloadinyourgirlfriendsmouth is everything basebal said he is and should be banned indefinitely.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary