Forum

Stupid
obscurehero wrote
at 3:47 PM, Friday December 22, 2006 EST
this game is screwed up. I shouldn't have to plan to be a late bloomer just to get 1st, unless I can fight off an alliance i shouldnt get first first. Otherwise I wont get first, i might get 3rd or 4th. If I'm a good enough strategist to get 1st let me dammit, i shouldn't have to try to get an alliance to get 1st. There should be an allowance to let me get 1st w/o alliances.

don't give me the bull that alliances are part of the game.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
Measure wrote
at 4:07 PM, Friday December 22, 2006 EST
Yeah. Obviously this game won't be fixed until you can win every time with your clearly superior strategy.
joby.d wrote
at 6:38 PM, Friday December 22, 2006 EST
Your stats look like you use alliances often to get second place? Anyway, in at least 9/10 games to get half of the board at least one of the other players will have to leave you alone, and that's pretty much an alliance right there. imo the only good times I've seen to *ask* for an alliance are such you can both go in different routes instead of killing each other. So basically I'm wondering what the specific problem is?
obscurehero wrote
at 9:23 PM, Friday December 22, 2006 EST
oh, not all the time. rarely actually. but when i do have a suprerior strategy, i'd like to be able to win. Thats all. I've got 2nd some games where i was no more than 2 countries for the whole game, and i've got 3rd and 4th when i dominated 90% of the game.

thats a bit messed up. thats all i'm saying
Capt_Cracker wrote
at 5:42 AM, Saturday December 23, 2006 EST
Diplomacy is half the battle.
joby.d wrote
at 11:19 AM, Saturday December 23, 2006 EST
Isolate one player via a strong border at a peninsula while chipping away at the other one until you have the game wrapped up.
Lindsay wrote
at 5:53 PM, Saturday December 23, 2006 EST
"If I'm a good enough strategist to get 1st let me dammit, i shouldn't have to try to get an alliance to get 1st."

If you were a good enough strategist to get first without an alliance, you wouldn't be making this post.
MadWilli wrote
at 6:49 PM, Saturday December 23, 2006 EST
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary