Forum

unknown4885598
Mord wrote
at 7:32 PM, Wednesday December 6, 2006 EST
no-one likes to be pink so everyone waits for some1 else to sit in first. also differentiate the 2 green colours more. tried to post this on the ideas page but got 'undefined error'.

Replies 1 - 10 of 20 Next › Last »
Nesadi wrote
at 7:53 PM, Wednesday December 6, 2006 EST
I thought it was red. I do, if I get green, try to change to a different color by standing up until someone else sits down.
muszek wrote
at 9:41 PM, Wednesday December 6, 2006 EST
Yeah, the choice of colors is not the best I could imagine... greens and reds are easily to get mixed up. IMHO palette used in Dicewars is much better. Why not just copy it?
Mr. K wrote
at 4:27 AM, Thursday December 7, 2006 EST
There is no pink.

Green and red are not easy to mix up.

Is everybody high?
Lindsay wrote
at 8:25 PM, Friday December 8, 2006 EST
I like pink.
Eastlygod wrote
at 8:27 PM, Friday December 8, 2006 EST
Real men play as pink...
Ryan wrote
at 9:46 PM, Friday December 8, 2006 EST
I think there may be a difference between digital and analog monitors. On digital the difference is pretty clear. I will have to test this on analog.
zyrex wrote
at 4:40 AM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
Come on guys, haven't you ever heard "ladies first"?

;)

Heil Melons!
zyrex wrote
at 5:14 AM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
Players in pink = Girly men
joby.d wrote
at 7:03 AM, Saturday December 9, 2006 EST
Quick question, has anyone ever seen red start with 12 or 13 territories? I might be imagining it but they always seem to start with the most.
joby.d wrote
at 12:13 AM, Sunday December 10, 2006 EST
I was watching the start of three games today and red team always had the most territories/dice, light blue always had the least (it went in sequential order). I don't remember ever seeing it as a different way.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary