at 5:17 AM, Wednesday August 14, 2024 EDT
Is he the biggest dick on kdice?

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
pooch723 wrote
at 2:07 PM, Wednesday August 14, 2024 EDT
Nah, I've seen worse
Louis Cypher wrote
at 6:10 AM, Friday August 16, 2024 EDT
If I was sure to be male I'd be certain to have a most impressive dick though...

@imanema: When you tell me that you wish me to die to do all sort of defacating things to my grave, you cannot expect me to accept a weak flag the next time we meet. Especially not, if it takes you out of the tourney if I kill you.

The incidence is over for me now. I have done my share of verbal abuses and gotten my well deserved beatings for it in the past. Nothing to think or worry about for a longer time.

Since there are many complains about your wording at times, maybe do like I do and try to control yourself better. I have managed for a while without explicit death-wishes, I think.... I am not claiming to be all perfect, just to prevent people proofing me still being a bad guy at times, I just say that I am trying.
imanema wrote
at 8:47 AM, Friday August 23, 2024 EDT
I want names, who is worse than Louis?
Joey44 wrote
at 2:42 PM, Friday August 23, 2024 EDT
Ok I'll start. Colonia
k dicer wrote
at 3:57 PM, Friday August 30, 2024 EDT
Despite his human appearance, Cypher is in fact the Satan himself ("Louis Cypher" is a pun on "Lucifer").
anything to be added...?

kindly check also:

https://horror.fandom.com/wiki/Louis_Cypher
imanema wrote
at 11:06 AM, Saturday August 31, 2024 EDT
Thanks k dicer. I though I was going crazy, but your post explains why I was right. Thank you!
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:33 AM, Monday September 2, 2024 EDT
You recognized very well that I took a movie character to name this account. You also noticed the story behind. And finally you made the same spelling mistake in the name as I did... (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092563/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1) Congratulations.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary