Forum

Ban Request for Generalstab
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:08 AM, Wednesday December 22, 2021 EST
The player named Generalstab (https://kdice.com/profile/45305503) has been pge-ing me for more than 2 consecutive months now.
Pre Game Enemy is a clear and blatant violation of the first game-to-game rule as it is a favor with a negative sign.

I think we all agree that working of some anger with some biased games for a few days is within tolerances.

But moving out of your way, wasting your shots just to outlive your hatred for another player is beyond. Taking a look at his reviews gives an impression on the effect he has on this game.

Here is a replay as evidence: https://kdice.com/games/90593852

There are many witnesses of countless games.

I ask for a 2 month break for the guy to calm down. This can be discussed of course. Please share your opinion.

Replies 1 - 10 of 23 Next › Last »
integral wrote
at 11:08 AM, Wednesday December 22, 2021 EST
For as long as I've been moderator I've never banned for a pge and I don't think any of the other moderators ever banned for it either. I think the spirit of the first rule is for positive gains from a game to game favour.

His reviews are terrible though, so I think a chat ban could be warranted if there's proof of some recent harrassing chat.

Also need to keep in mind that there's literally so few people playing this game, so I'm trying to be a little more 'loose' with the harassment and game to game favours rules, and hoping the small community now can do a better job of policing themselves.

integral wrote
at 11:08 AM, Wednesday December 22, 2021 EST
For as long as I've been moderator I've never banned for a pge and I don't think any of the other moderators ever banned for it either. I think the spirit of the first rule is for positive gains from a game to game favour.

His reviews are terrible though, so I think a chat ban could be warranted if there's proof of some recent harrassing chat.

Also need to keep in mind that there's literally so few people playing this game, so I'm trying to be a little more 'loose' with the harassment and game to game favours rules, and hoping the small community now can do a better job of policing themselves.
Generalstab wrote
at 2:01 PM, Thursday December 23, 2021 EST
This the guy who wsnted to be mod :) just by the way
DIVELIZ wrote
at 3:35 PM, Thursday December 23, 2021 EST
but then again didn't he openly state he was willing to become a mod just to ban this and that player (may even have explicitly referred to you, generalstab. probably bivo too)? ;-)
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:03 AM, Thursday January 20, 2022 EST
If there was an active admin who could make me a mod and if he would, my intention clearly would be to ban the evident proxies only. All other things require too much time. The proxies are nicely handled by Integral right now - thanks.

I think it is clear and a question of fairness that personal issues should not be solved using privileges.

Other than that him and me seem to avoid sitting the same table for the time being, so maybe time has cooled this down.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:03 AM, Thursday January 20, 2022 EST
If there was an active admin who could make me a mod and if he would, my intention clearly would be to ban the evident proxies only. All other things require too much time. The proxies are nicely handled by Integral right now - thanks.

I think it is clear and a question of fairness that personal issues should not be solved using privileges.

Other than that him and me seem to avoid sitting the same table for the time being, so maybe time has cooled this down.
Generalstab wrote
at 7:18 AM, Thursday January 20, 2022 EST
Your intention is showed in first post
Generalstab wrote
at 5:36 AM, Monday February 7, 2022 EST
Louis is acting likr a dictator and still cry to be a mod. Never give him this opportunity
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:18 AM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
Dude, you really do need to work on your ways of handling and settling things. A grudge for months over an online game is - a cry for a therapy? Pathetic? Just sad?

I totally agree that you can be offended by words and that sometimes those can really hurt. I would be the last to say that you can't lose your mind over some moves in games. But none of that is a reason to hold up hostility over months.

Grow up. Enjoy the game. Use your energy on more important things than harassing and hating an account of a person you don't know anything about in a mostly dead game. OTOH, if you channel all your negative emotions this way and are a loving and caring person in real life, keep going this way.
Generalstab wrote
at 3:21 AM, Tuesday February 8, 2022 EST
Hypocratic and pathetic are you
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary