Forum

MrsGrendler PGA with drtr
JUSTcallmePRE wrote
at 9:29 PM, Thursday October 7, 2021 EDT

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
MrsGrendler wrote
at 8:29 PM, Saturday October 9, 2021 EDT
what u dont say is that i raped him the previous game. Plus this is a tourney so u cant fight everyone. I was trying to right a wrong. You got offended. My apologies
DIVELIZ wrote
at 6:55 AM, Sunday October 10, 2021 EDT
this is true. it's even the first thing ze grendler says in the chat: "I owe you one purp". so no reason for you to get offended (or post about it in the forum), I'd say.
JUSTcallmePRE wrote
at 6:37 PM, Monday October 11, 2021 EDT
#1 - please reconsider your casual use of the r-word. please.

#2 - in that previous game, drtr late flagged you during your turn after you had already taken 1 land. it is hardly your fault for not having seen it in time, and this did not require you to truce for the following game in advance.

#3 - saying "I owe you one" before the game is, by definition, pre-game.

#4 - agreeing to move away and not attack each other is, by definition, an alliance.

You can certainly argue that this isn't a big deal. But how can you deny that this was an agreement not to attack eachother made before the game started?

What else is the definition of a PGA other than a Pre-Game Alliance?
Louis Cypher wrote
at 6:17 AM, Tuesday October 12, 2021 EDT
The major difference to me is, that this was not done secretly and for several games but very open. Anybody knew it. Somebody (ups, it was you) even called to counter it. This is much more like a truce than the classic cheating pga. You yourself even called it a truce in that recording. No reason to act here - it would be different if that alliance had been there for several games unannounced.
MrsGrendler wrote
at 5:38 AM, Friday October 15, 2021 EDT
triggered...
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary