Forum

vitaly 818L8 russian pga
imanema wrote
at 3:53 PM, Sunday March 7, 2021 EST
Please ban for 1 year! This is the 10th game in a row they pga.

http://kdice.com/games/88749725

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
fuzzymcfuzz wrote
at 7:52 PM, Monday March 8, 2021 EST
1 year! lol

I think a warning would suffice.
imanema wrote
at 10:08 PM, Monday March 8, 2021 EST
ok, maybe I exaggerated a little, but I was a bit angry when I wrote it :)
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:59 AM, Tuesday March 9, 2021 EST
Fucking the 1/2-fight was not good. Rolling with blue after a truce was weird. I don't see evidence for pga in this single game though.
818L8 wrote
at 5:21 PM, Wednesday March 10, 2021 EST
Just watched this fight again in x5 fast time. and even there you can see I literally don't have time to attack green because im so busy fighting and defending from purp. Green picked a side and that was the difference maker in who won, I respected that as a truce and the rest is history. No need to get emotional over losing a close game. It happens to all of us. This is a small community so we've all played at the same tables before. This is my one and only account so i'm not here to burn bridges with anyone. There's a handful of players I cant stand on here, but you are not one of them. I think you play well Imanema.
imanema wrote
at 7:30 PM, Wednesday March 10, 2021 EST
I think what you did 818L8 was not cool, but it's all water under the bridge. I hope you don't try to pull something like that in the future.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary