Forum

And that's him saying it!
Freedom1776 wrote
at 12:38 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
He did hard work to get points, ban his similar accounts, release this account, he is ready to get gold, consider my request only if he get those points legally

Ramu the hacker on Thursday January 14, 2021

Replies 1 - 10 of 10
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 2:02 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
I am against returning. He created all this accounts, so he had to think before what he did. Guys like him are killing this game
Freedom1776 wrote
at 2:06 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
Bans are killing this game... so many awesome players are banned.
jurgen wrote
at 5:46 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
Bans don't kill the game, guys like you who take pleasure in annoying and trolling people are driving players away from the site. You're still doing it it seems. If you keep it up, it's only a matter of time until you get permabanned again.
Freedom1776 wrote
at 8:36 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
Dont "reach" for bans, and take away all competition from podium and ruin a gold
Freedom1776 wrote
at 8:44 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
Not gonna argue with you, but just gonna say, treat everyone fair. Jungen account didnt cheat. And neither did the alts i made. They didn't even have chat. It was just funny
Freedom1776 wrote
at 9:05 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
Although i have seen people with "warnings" for worse offenses. If you could even call what i did an offense, especially when podium is involved
Freedom1776 wrote
at 9:08 AM, Friday January 15, 2021 EST
P.S. Happy Rolling
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:08 PM, Saturday January 30, 2021 EST
He didn't cheat, he logged into his old alts and picked up the boosts. How is that cheating exactly?
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:11 PM, Saturday January 30, 2021 EST
And made some silly accounts playing on the old small l, big i confusion. At this point it's just jurgen banning him cause he knows it will make him sad.
Killer Condom wrote
at 7:11 PM, Saturday January 30, 2021 EST
And made some silly accounts playing on the old small l, big i confusion. At this point it's just jurgen banning him cause he knows it will make him sad.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary