Forum

#nokills4u
riskbreaker wrote
at 1:26 PM, Tuesday October 27, 2020 EDT
i feel the act of killing a player is distasteful if it is not earned. Throwing the game for the purpose of allowing your opponent to kill you, that sort of nonsense is not only disrespectful to the ideals of the game, it causes the game to drag on when the winner has long since been decided. It is more honorable and respectable to play like gentlemen. So let's do that.

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
charliebrown2000 wrote
at 7:28 AM, Wednesday October 28, 2020 EDT
feel free to play it like this.
(but i am a bit curious: what ideals are you talking about? :D )

i think it's a friendly gesture to give kills.
riskbreaker wrote
at 1:21 PM, Wednesday October 28, 2020 EDT
The I speak of an endgame where the ideals of a competitive culture is upheld by everyone which is sorely missing from this community. Instead, what we see is a whiny culture that whine and complains when their supposed privileges are declined to be respected. It is a pandering culture.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:30 AM, Thursday October 29, 2020 EDT
You need to discuss your medication with your doctors if you find any ideals besides selfishness and net-pointgame in this. Both are perfectly adressed by giving kills as the winner is increasing his gain and the loser is expecting to receive the same service when winning future games. So, let's continue to play like the addicted pointwhores we are. The world loves it when you come up to expectations! :-D
riskbreaker wrote
at 1:05 PM, Thursday October 29, 2020 EDT
Why can't I do both? :O
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary