Forum

Something has changed
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:16 AM, Wednesday July 1, 2020 EDT
3 months of and I notice a major change! No, not my luck or my ranting or stuff like that. But when I try to sit a table I don't have the points to join, it now says "You oon't have the minimum requirements to sit here". I am quite certain it used to say "You don't have enough points to sit here".

The new sentence makes certain some players never can sit any table if half a brain ever becomes a requirement... OTOH I won't be allowed if being dumb to the bone ever becomes an official requirement to play this - I am very certain it helps a lot already...

Replies 1 - 5 of 5
potato27 wrote
at 10:33 AM, Thursday July 2, 2020 EDT
I don't know how you manage to say so little with so many words. It has continued to impress me year after year.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:41 AM, Friday July 3, 2020 EDT
What I said if my observation was true (in more simple formulations):

1) Ryan is still around as he is the only person that can make such a change.
2) I am expressing my feeling that we do have players that don't have half a brain.
3) I claim to not be dumb myself.
4) I am stating that being dumb helps, which, with little extrapolation, can be interpreted as insulting successful players as being dumb.

I don't think that's very little - however, I think I have packaged the messages nicely - though, given my perception of the average kdice-player, they were certain to not be received by most.
TheBetterYodel wrote
at 3:57 AM, Friday July 3, 2020 EDT
Holy shit tater. You still give money to this site? lul
Monsanto wrote
at 7:55 PM, Sunday July 5, 2020 EDT
you got calmer, louis. happy for ya..
potato27 wrote
at 11:36 AM, Thursday July 9, 2020 EDT
Lol yodel, I just got a membership like a month and a half ago. First contributions in probably 10 years. A few bucks for 12 years of a game? Why not.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary