Forum

Balls to Kdice?
MikePardon wrote
at 6:21 AM, Friday December 6, 2019 EST
So, I posted recently regarding suggestions and after talking to a few people in games aswell it's apparent that some of the biggest grips right now is in regards to the lack of moderation, proxies and general issues with the game. I've decided to build a dice game myself. If you'd like to get involved just drop me an email at [email protected]

Looking for some great ideas and insight, particularly from the community that's been here a while to make KDice great again.

Additionally, if anyone would like to help kickstart/finance the game that would be a great help!

Replies 1 - 3 of 3
ma1achai wrote
at 3:52 PM, Friday January 3, 2020 EST
several years ago a player named DeadCode created a replacement and I helped for parts of it. It was called warsocial.com (you can look it up in the wayback machine). The site worked well and was actually implemented quite well... but there just weren't enough people left playing kdice that wanted to move over. If you look at the amount of people still active in this game, there are only 10s of people on at any time. Sure, some of it is because of the proxy stuff, but people just moved on from the game anyways. This is also the reason Ryan puts no time into the game - it just isn't bringing much in.

I have thought at times that it would be an interesting thing to do, but always end up finding another project that needs to get done.

Good luck with it!
AoA wrote
at 6:57 PM, Friday January 3, 2020 EST
I have an idea that I would like to share with you.
I think it would be nice if we could have a "team mode" in addition to the classic individual mode. For example, a team of 3/4 players work together to fight against another team and at the end the points are shared between the members of the winning team.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:38 AM, Tuesday January 7, 2020 EST
AoA: We have been there and done that. You can easily agree on a team-game prior to the start and define which colors will be in one team... All this has taken place already without much effect.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary