PanzerRed wrote
at 5:34 PM, Sunday November 24, 2019 EST
Another example. Hot off the press:
https://kdice.com/games/85488332
PanzerRed wrote
at 8:18 PM, Sunday November 24, 2019 EST
der_spieler2013 wrote
at 8:30 AM, Monday November 25, 2019 EST
I looked at the examples you gave us, but i cant see how it is a PGA when they consntantly attacking each other. Maybe im wrong but in the last few weeks people get reported to easy even long time players. So make sure you find an example where the PGA is obvious.
der_spieler2013 wrote
at 8:30 AM, Monday November 25, 2019 EST
I looked at the examples you gave us, but i cant see how it is a PGA when they consntantly attacking each other. Maybe im wrong but in the last few weeks people get reported to easy even long time players. So make sure you find an example where the PGA is obvious.
PanzerRed wrote
at 9:05 AM, Monday November 25, 2019 EST
The big thing is that almost all of their games are with each other.

It's statistically unlikely that LaVanas would play most of his games at the same time as turbo_senpai and it's even more statistically unlikely that LaVanas would play so many of his games at the same time as turbo_senpai AND Soldier40.

Of Soldier40's last 8 games, 8 were with turbo_senpai and 3 with Soldier40. This is despite the fact that the games were played at 2:18, 4:12-4:21, and 8:20-8:25.

Also, Soldier40 and turbo_senpai both have Austrian flags.

And Soldier40 and LaVanas both have avatars of 19th century generals.

It all adds up.
der_spieler2013 wrote
at 9:12 AM, Monday November 25, 2019 EST
Ah yes you have a point. Thats weird if you look at it. Was just curious because Soldier is a long time player and i saw him even years ago. Sad to see that he choose the cheating way
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:34 AM, Tuesday November 26, 2019 EST
Well - I think if you looked at my stats you'd bee seeing that I played most of my games with burcin. There might be other players that have a significant portion and you will also find that many times 3 of us were at the same table.

This is due to the fact that only a small group can and does sit 2k/5k and plays at a given time of the day. However, I do not know the person behind any of those accounts and certainly am not teamplaying.

So my point is, that statistically unlikely events are not a proof of pga. If they finished 1, 2, 3 all the time, were funneling or otherwise clearly teamplaying - ban them. Else, wait for clear evidence. Flags - anybody can take any nationality here. It is not a point. If you had the IPs and stuff, that would be satisfying.

We have a very small playerbase by now, treasure it. Protect it when you have clear evidence, else watch, collect but hold doubts in favor of those that seem suspicious.
PanzerRed wrote
at 10:06 AM, Tuesday November 26, 2019 EST
"This is due to the fact that only a small group can and does sit 2k/5k and plays at a given time of the day...So my point is, that statistically unlikely events are not a proof of pga."

The 10 games I posted are all zero tables.

"If they finished 1, 2, 3 all the time..."

Of all the examples I posted (except for one), one of them wins every time. And in the one counterexample where they lost, they were clearly trucing.

One person (LaVanas) played 8 games at 3 different times of day and each time he played the same other player (turbo_senpai) and you don't find that suspicious?

2 of the 3 suspected P.G.A.'ers have Austrian flags and you don't find that suspicious?

2 of the 3 suspected P.G.A.'s have avatars of 19th century generals and you don't find that suspicious?

I'm not the only one accusing these three of P.G.A. You can read their reviews and maybe watch some games.
Egazas wrote
at 1:01 PM, Wednesday November 27, 2019 EST
ofc they are pga/proxy. I saw them one day, they played together in low tables and then in tournament. They not cut each other and all time playing wise with each other. And if they play, they only play when they 3 online. Didnt see only one of them. They start playing and finish all in same time
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary