Forum

Rob:
Kehoe wrote
at 7:25 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
http://www.oliverwillis.com/2010/11/24/audio-sarah-palin-we-gotta-stand-north-korean-allies/

Please tell me there is someone better to lead the Republican party than this yahoo.

Replies 1 - 7 of 7
Marius_1987 wrote
at 7:37 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
TheBetterYodel wrote
at 9:01 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
Palin is such a bad candidate...I really hope she gets no where near the nomination stage in '12.
Boner Oiler wrote
at 9:58 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
I hope she wins the nomination because then Obama will easily get reelected. People actually lauded her when she didn't make any gaffes against.. JOE BIDEN. Shit you not. Imagine if she had a real debate what a joke that would be.
TheBetterYodel wrote
at 10:53 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
Veta my opinion for you just got shat out of the window. Kinda like when you feed a bear laxatives and then leave it on the roof of a 12 story building in a crowded pedestrian area.

I can somewhat forgive pga it's just a nasty side effect of bad modding.

But wishing that stupid fuck on our country for another 4 years is just too much!
leeeroy jenkins wrote
at 10:58 PM, Wednesday November 24, 2010 EST
how does a bear shit out of a window when it's on a roof??
KDICEMOD wrote
at 10:07 AM, Thursday November 25, 2010 EST
Typical overblown slip by a politician. Obama once said there were 57 states...so what's the point here?

Like I've said before, I'm not excited about the prospect of Palin running for President, but if my only other viable option is Barack Obama, then Palin will get my vote. Barry has about 23 months to change my mind.

However, I don't think she'll get the nomination because I think she's simply un-electable as President (just like Hillary isn't electable). The GOP is so up in the air as to who the leader of the party is right now that I don't think you'll see a clear cut leader till late 2011.
Thraxle wrote
at 9:28 AM, Tuesday June 30, 2020 EDT
My Hillary remark was impressive.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary