Forum

i never post these pga threads but this one is bad
greekboi wrote
at 2:53 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
4 person mission 6, volken, claegupu and salinhoOo
they punked the shit out of me fiero and zoid i was just watching and i was gonna screenshot but i didnt i wish i had it was on 2k just now...really bad and prior reviews confirm it i wish i had taking shots for u thrax UGHHH makes me mad to watch

Replies 1 - 10 of 16 Next › Last »
Shevar wrote
at 3:17 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
they punked the shit out of me fiero and zoid

lolz, pwnd by noobs
greekboi wrote
at 3:35 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
lol but i was just spectating but it was mad lolz they were awesome at it no one had a clue until BAM chaos unfolded
dr. zoidberg 69 wrote
at 4:20 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
you were in that game shev?
fiero600 wrote
at 5:45 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
lol it was kinda funny we DID get punk'd

I was in first easily... Brown flagged to me and i accepted. since he was trapped behind me. So red and purple called truce and i countered them with green and zoid. Green was in between me and purple so i took his 2 stack and told him i wasn't gonna kill him. 3 rounds later, brown starts attacking me saying i 'backstabbed' by taking green's 2 stack. Green hides behind brown and eventually the red/purple truce takes me over. They started talking about justice and how i backstabbed my counter. Then brown joined forces with red and said that purple 'should be punished for taking too much dom'
and killed him off too. Meanwhile brown harbored yellows (mission6) stack which started as a 4 and grew to an 8 while the other 2 fought. Purple eventually killed off red. I congratulated them. It was slightly humorous.. They wont last long pga like that but it was funny. Cost me 3k but meh.. w/e thats why i dont play 2k
fiero600 wrote
at 5:49 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
hey yea shev wasn't in the game...
unless he was red as an alt who eventually got backstabbed by purple and yellow and brown?
Thraxle wrote
at 6:09 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
Moral of the story...4-way PGA usually beats 3-way PGA.
fiero600 wrote
at 6:12 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
lol?
I didn't even know shev was there, and the people i counter truced with wasnt' zoid.
Pat Whalen wrote
at 6:18 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
lol, i just beat those kids like 10 times in a row and then read this... you guys must just suck...
CookMySock wrote
at 7:15 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
yeah thrax 4way pga beat 3way pga is wrong..because fiero's flag he accepted that was "countered" was one of the pgas...so basically it was a 2-person counter (one of the pgas, one clueless noob that got fucked into 4th) vs fiero+one of the pgas+one of the pgas that had one land he used to cut fiero+zoid+one of the pgas that sat with one land and got 2nd+the pga whose flag he accepted
Thraxle wrote
at 7:47 AM, Sunday December 20, 2009 EST
Sock, that was quite a confusing analysis.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary