Forum

Disble chats for the 1st 4-5 rounds
estewbid wrote
at 9:30 PM, Thursday July 30, 2009 EDT
To prevent the wusses from declaring "flag" in the first few rounds, chat should be disabled for all. Can we please stop trying to change the way the game is designed by using these stupid "I flag to you" declarations.

Replies 1 - 10 of 15 Next › Last »
g00b1 wrote
at 9:39 PM, Thursday July 30, 2009 EDT
FANTASTIC IDEA. FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC IDEA!!!! That way people can play stretegically and have to make educated guesses as to who they might want to leave alone and who to attack. No chance for useless early flags ... man, I can't say enough about how good an idea this is.
r0n wrote
at 10:05 PM, Thursday July 30, 2009 EDT
I think it is worth a try.

Of course even better would be if the majority of people didn't accept weak flags that hurt them down the road and give a weak player an undeserving advantage against the others, but for some reason people think this is afternoon tea instead of a competitive game.
Leguvan wrote
at 1:26 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
I agree with this. What also kills me is a guy gets down to one land and then flags the guy thats been crushing him. To me, that's stupid, you're dead, get over it. But the other guy accepts and leaves him alone.
jack the reaper wrote
at 2:57 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
good idea..only..it's not an idea..it's a discussion.
kam|k2 wrote
at 4:35 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
Yeah, awesome idea. if you see a pga, you cant counter it, cause theres NO chatbox...

And btw.: you don't have to accept a vflag, and you can counter a vflag due it's some kind of truce.

BUT i would say give us back real flags in round 3.
'dasfury' wrote
at 5:45 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
the simple fact is nothing is going to happen because ryan just doesn't care...
WoahHaiKittie wrote
at 9:46 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
I love this idea! Definitely worth a shot.
WoahHaiKittie wrote
at 9:46 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
I love this idea! Definitely worth a shot.
MadWilli wrote
at 9:53 AM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
for the record this is no valid kdice idea.
or to put it in your words:
stop trying to change the way the game is designed by using these stupid "ideas" in the discussion section instead of actually making it an idea.
Shevar wrote
at 1:53 PM, Friday July 31, 2009 EDT
it has been made an idea several times willi
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary