Forum

Cliques, Clans and Losers?
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:15 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
Who agrees that the game is becoming overpopulated with 'know it alls' That is, people who think because they have been playing it a while, others with less experience have a lesser right to enjoy the place....cliques and clans....this game can do without it, thank you.

If you like that, go hold hands with the sad fantasists at Tactics Arena online....they are all little children locked in dark cupboards looking for their first pubic hair!

Also - DEFINATELY - Remove the chat box. We have a forum for speaking with people, and I can;t stand alliances. wanna do alliances and all that, then go play diplomacy, I say........who's with me?

Replies 1 - 10 of 23 Next › Last »
Lindsay wrote
at 2:20 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
Go play Dicewars?
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:21 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
What would that achieve?
Lindsay wrote
at 2:27 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
You would not have the human element anymore, and thus no alliances, and no silent truces as would form without chat. There is an idea, or several ideas, in the forum to the effect of "let us have chat-free tables." I would suggest voting for it, if you would like to see that option available. But as I said, you will still have silent truces form, and even pre-game alliances that can't be called out by the others for immediate action against them (an abuse of the intention of the system), all as long as you're playing with other humans, they will collude with and against one another, and will form social bonds and networks as long as they can speak to one another, whether in the forum or in chat in the game.
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:33 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
very true - i agree.

I still don;t like the noob bashing....it's just bullying, and seems there are more and more of these the longer the game goes on. I stopped playing TAO because of it. Just leaves a nasty taste in the mouth when you read it happening...
no_Wolf wrote
at 2:33 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
Noob.
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:36 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
lol - hey, it just shows how small your 'little soldier' is
no_Wolf wrote
at 2:37 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
Huh? When did we start talking about penises? Dude, I'm not into you like that.
Lindsay wrote
at 2:38 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
I don't like noob bashing, either. I like to help noobs. When you see such pathetic insults, just be happy for yourself, and sorry for the insulter, because your life is not so sad as to be validated by having played kdice longer than someone else. ;)

Also it may help to say to the noob "Just ignore him/her, they want a reaction. Everyone else thinks they are a jerk, too." Because it is usually the case.
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:38 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
dudette, thank you
chinadollUk wrote
at 2:39 PM, Thursday January 18, 2007 EST
i like you Lindsay - want an alliance!!

LOL
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary