Forum

Scoring query
FREDA wrote
at 11:54 AM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
I'm new convert to KDice and I don't understand the scoring - I won a game (a rare occurrence) but was given less points than the person who came second. They didn't surrender and I had to play them off the board. It seems a bit strange to be rewarded for playing to the death like that. The other player was lower ranked than me at the start - does this have any bearing ? Thanks in advance for any help.

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
JDizzle787 wrote
at 12:06 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
OK, so what was your score compared to your's? If your score is higher than theirs, they might get more points than you do, because of the fact that they don't have as high a score as you.
JKD wrote
at 12:47 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
I think basically there's an entry fee --based on the ratings of your opponents-- and then you gain a bonus 16 points for every player you outlast.
davidhasellhoff wrote
at 1:04 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
i beleive its all about the spiritual kama of the dice, or die for the correct eeenglish!
if the sun is in the correct place in the sky, then the dice shall be friendly and work in your favour,
but when jupiters 3rd moon comes in line with uranus, then the dice gods get angry, real angry !, this can be countered by holding a shiney pokemon card, with HP of over 100 points, this will counter the poor kama of the dice gods and enable you to return to level 2 of dungeons and dragons, but ony IF you posess the magic wizard tree, or snowdonkey?
This should now help you become a better christian and kdice player alike,
any other queries ??

Love "THE HOFF"
FREDA wrote
at 1:06 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
Thanks for that david. Keep taking 'em.
the brain wrote
at 1:53 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
pTm wrote
at 3:29 PM, Sunday January 14, 2007 EST
You get more points and lose less points when you play with players who have a higher score. That's why the other player got more points even with the 2nd place.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary