Forum

Whoever made this game I love you
nomad wrote
at 12:39 AM, Wednesday January 3, 2007 EST
thank you

Replies 1 - 6 of 6
Lindsay wrote
at 5:56 PM, Wednesday January 3, 2007 EST
You can donate money to contribute. It's the button on the left.
Kiwi8 wrote
at 9:21 PM, Wednesday January 3, 2007 EST
Remember to also thank the original programmer of the single-player version, Taro Ito. :)
Lindsay wrote
at 11:31 PM, Thursday January 4, 2007 EST
Ryan does have a 31-page forum full of complaints from people who haven't donated a dime, and has to constantly do updates and fixes and work on upkeep of this game. But I am very thankful to Ito and it is good of you to mention Taro, without whom this would not exist.
Ryan wrote
at 4:27 PM, Saturday February 17, 2007 EST
bump
JDizzle787 wrote
at 6:23 PM, Saturday February 17, 2007 EST
I can't donate shit. Even though I complain as much as I do, and bitch about unpleasant results, this game has occupied too much of my life. I almost have never missed a day of it. I need to slow down, and so that is my thank you to Ryan. Unfortunately, I need to get back to try out some healthy human interaction. Also, I'm worried about the constant kdice attacks playing in my head. I have played so much I can tell what each player will do on their next turn. My obsession does not reflect my score at all, and so, in the end, I dedicate this to Ryan's ability to create a dreadfully addicting game. Good game forever, Ryan.
z3dd wrote
at 4:27 AM, Sunday February 18, 2007 EST
I love you too Ryan
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary