Forum

foul language
Prefonbain wrote
at 8:26 PM, Thursday December 28, 2006 EST
Is there anything to be done about filtering out people using racist and other offensive langauge?

Replies 1 - 8 of 8
Ryan wrote
at 9:58 PM, Thursday December 28, 2006 EST
ya, I'll block their ip address.

Let me know who.
Alpha1 wrote
at 10:40 PM, Thursday December 28, 2006 EST
i would suggest you cut and paste the chat here to support the claim before banning someone.
Prefonbain wrote
at 11:25 AM, Sunday December 31, 2006 EST
alright, I obviously don't have it anymore... but next time I will do so
Killroy wrote
at 12:12 PM, Sunday December 31, 2006 EST
I received the following offensive message from a certain user called "mattilus" on the "zumzom" board at shortly before 11 hours CST 29 december 2006. (I posted it to the gpokr forum by mistake yesterday under the heading "Abusive language")

mattilus: FUCKING SPASTIC MONGOLE PAKI CUNT I HOPE YOU CATCH AIDS AND DIE YOU CUNT

Would it be possible to sanction this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.
Retcon wrote
at 3:09 PM, Sunday December 31, 2006 EST
The way you used the word, "sanction" actually means "approve"

:D
DrewM wrote
at 4:03 AM, Monday January 1, 2007 EST
what the fuck is wrong with you pussies. grow up or get off the internet it's called fukin free speech.
fuzzniznaz wrote
at 4:07 AM, Monday January 1, 2007 EST
Wow DrewM. That's your THIRD frighteningly intelligent post in a matter of minutes. You're really on a roll tonight, huh?
Killroy wrote
at 6:40 AM, Monday January 1, 2007 EST
Yes, Retcon you are right. I meant that in the sense of a "penalty imposed for breaking a rule", as in sanctions. Oh boy! Thanks for pointing it out.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary