Forum

Programming Mistake
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:22 AM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
I really am surprised this malprogrammed software has new variants of fucking up. Look at this replay: https://kdice.com/games/88407690

Pay special attention to blue (me).
Right, there is no blue land when the game starts.
And blue does not get to move.
But blue loses 100 points with 50% luck...

Amazing job.

Replies 1 - 10 of 14 Next › Last »
jurgen wrote
at 11:45 AM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
Ryan just knew in advance what you would write in chat after losing like that and decided to punish you in advance ;-)

now go wash your mouth with alcohol gel
Number 5 wrote
at 12:02 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
I was banned for using the same word one time. I was also banned for using a quote from a movie that wished death upon someone(for a laugh). Double standards should not be tolerated.
Number 5 wrote
at 12:06 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
I also have a screenshot of something disturbing Louis said this morning also.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:51 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
@Jurgen: that's a chicken and egg situtation there then... if he had not punished me, maybe I would not have said it.

Ok, let's be honest - though I don't remember what I said and am to lazy to look it up, chances are, I did say it before.

However, I am unlikely to have said it in this game prior to the game's creation (given that timetraveling is not possible). So, programming a punishment before I joined.... How the fuck did he know?
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:55 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
@Veta: get a life - I know you don't have one. You don't need screenshots to proof me guilty if I am. Unlike others I do man up to what I did.

I am abusive in the chatbox at times. I am a sore loser about any time. I am typing bad things at times. BUT I never cheated in any way. Your turn - or rather not, I don't have the time to read the list of your missdoings.

Now please do like Dump Donald did and leave the building.
jurgen wrote
at 5:45 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
Don't confuse him with Veta. Veta was smarter at not getting banned and you weren't talking to a wall with Veta.

Louis, meet Shannon

Shannon, meet Louis.
Number 5 wrote
at 6:11 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
See jurg... wtf man? Keep rubbing it in. You saw me in 1st place and wanted to ruin it. You know what i did wasnt that bad. But whatever man...
jurgen wrote
at 7:37 PM, Wednesday January 20, 2021 EST
You would have been banned too if you were 1042nd.

Stop whining and get over it and just behave like a normal player and you won't get banned.

If you ever get banned again. Guess what? YOUR fault.
Aleksa_bre wrote
at 1:00 AM, Thursday January 21, 2021 EST
Here we have another topic as you are nr1
Louis Cypher wrote
at 8:09 AM, Thursday January 21, 2021 EST
OK, I messed that up and I trust you to have evidence it is different people. Is the difference very big though? Besides one being harder to catch, that is.

BTW, good to see you back occasionally.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary