Forum

longhair first again
lastmurti wrote
at 8:39 PM, Saturday September 30, 2017 EDT
congratz murti

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 35 Next › Last »
Anakino wrote
at 11:32 PM, Wednesday October 4, 2017 EDT
it's game-to-game truce, which basically equals to PGA. thats not "people like me truce me" bullshit.
Stop the bullshit. you are a known-PGA, and even get BANNED by mod because of your PGA.
In short: you are a cheater,it's proved by the community,you are a prisoner, your gold is meaningless.
Jack Barrows wrote
at 8:26 AM, Thursday October 5, 2017 EDT
congratz murti
CriticalDog wrote
at 9:07 AM, Thursday October 5, 2017 EDT
You shouldn't congratulate yourself. You have no idea how you do when you are on your own.

Create an alt, don't let people know who you are, don't fly a national flag, and see how well you do without people giving you +score positions.

You are a well known, well documented cheater. Your wins and accomplishments are and will always be tainted by that.
longhair wrote
at 12:53 PM, Thursday October 5, 2017 EDT
lol i m not megaloman thats the irony i did it my self,all old kdice players know that lastmurti and mzm accounts are mine
CriticalDog wrote
at 3:32 PM, Thursday October 5, 2017 EDT
I sat in literally less than 10 games with you towards month end, and in at least one of them saw someone try to funnel you points.

You cheat, or allow others to cheat on your behalf. You always have, and try to play innocent.
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 5:02 PM, Thursday October 5, 2017 EDT
Hence, my first post, this loser is in denial. Also I didn't realize he congratulated himself, which is even more pathetic.
greeen wrote
at 6:57 AM, Friday October 6, 2017 EDT

@Gauntlet15 - who's your PGA gang?
Monsanto wrote
at 11:50 AM, Friday October 6, 2017 EDT
and why get dissed when not willing to pga?
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 6:25 PM, Friday October 6, 2017 EDT
You Greene, you are my PGA gang.
greeen wrote
at 11:58 AM, Saturday October 7, 2017 EDT
@Gauntlet15: I didn't know that. I miss tehpoop, I wonder how that cat is doing.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary