Forum

alperen / mandog - stop the madness!!!
hcdug wrote
at 1:12 PM, Friday September 15, 2017 EDT
I know this is a lawless town now, but if we can quit this nonsense that would be a good thing. This was the 3rd game in a row of it. Only reason they stopped was because I said something.

more to come

http://kdice.com/games/79514159

Replies 1 - 10 of 12 Next › Last »
hcdug wrote
at 1:42 PM, Friday September 15, 2017 EDT
good to see when mandog dies, murti is there to help as well.

http://kdice.com/games/79514243

Happy Rolling
integral wrote
at 11:07 PM, Friday September 15, 2017 EDT
watched a few replays.

Mandog, Alperen Kalay and longhair you guys are a bit too friendly with one another and are giving each other too much preferential treatment. Murti, seems like you're going back to your old ways, you know better. :(

Will give you guys one more shot but if I see any suspicious games from you guys I'm gonna ban.

Consider this your warning.

gl hf
Mandog wrote
at 9:26 AM, Sunday September 17, 2017 EDT
Hey guy,I don't know what u have!
Alp and longhair killed me 1000000 x....
I play aktive kdice... and so Situation is normal bei so many Games what we make. Pls Play youre Game!
longhair wrote
at 5:09 PM, Sunday September 17, 2017 EDT
integral i m sure that you didnt see our game.ofc i did truce with alperen kalay last month and this month a few times but really i dont like mandog.but i truce with him or her because kill general he is annoying player speaks bad words.
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 9:41 PM, Sunday September 17, 2017 EDT
Integral knows "preferential treatment" well. I believe him.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 5:00 AM, Monday September 18, 2017 EDT
Game 1: There is nothing to be seen. Purp from a dead spot tries to invent a truce that has never happened. Mandog acts very correct there. It is not the first and will not have been the last time something like this happens. Alperen does it often. It used to be called "chat pawn" if it worked and he had gotten 2nd that way or even a roll for 1st.

Game 2: Mandog going 5v4 on Alperen around 3 minutes is not a sign of pga. He was fighting brown to start and vice versa. He then did not have a shot on yell, thus went for red. That was a bad move, yet no sign of pga imho. Brown and yellow not fighting each other then would usually be rated as strategic necessity as red and purp were strong. If they had fought purp would have won this easily. Murti somehow played this bad as he cut General too late in the north and moved quite late to try and protect Alperen. Alltogether, to me not a critical game.

In summary, from these 2 games and I haven't seen more, this looks like a witchhunt. Both games usually would be rated completely normal. I have seen purps attempt in game 1 succeed (vs me when I had a position similar to blue) and lost games in General's position where the yell/brown truce was discussed as mandatory (and I failed to notice it in time).

The games reported here hold no evidence of teamplay Alperen, Mandog, Longhair. Of course, more games might hold more evidence. Just, don't rush it. And honestly, I am not a fan of Alperen for sure, still he deserves fair treatment like all others.
hcdug wrote
at 7:16 PM, Monday September 25, 2017 EDT
getting the end of the month, needs all the help he can get!

http://kdice.com/games/79608848

Happy Rolling
hcdug wrote
at 7:30 PM, Monday September 25, 2017 EDT
Alperen Kalay wrote
at 7:41 PM, Monday September 25, 2017 EDT
too long i kept my silence and too long i will. But dont ever mistake my silence for guiltiness. My silence could mean you are not worth the argument. Im coming home after work and rolling a couple of game and chilling. Stop the harassment and keep your self issues away from me. You played long enough to know that I'm countering southern truce there. Which you dont even care, i dont even know have you ever watched the replay. This is getting sad.

Hope to see your redemption.
Its never too late.
I will pardon you.

I wish you good fortune and wellness in the days to come.
Have a nice evening.
Zuma wrote
at 8:50 AM, Tuesday September 26, 2017 EDT
Dug for Mod!!!
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary