Forum

Is PGE still breaking the rules
CriticalDog wrote
at 1:25 PM, Wednesday September 13, 2017 EDT
Because I got a clear PGE threat from ivv during the 250 daily in round 2, table 2.

https://imgur.com/hTxndKf

Replies 1 - 10 of 10
dasfury wrote
at 4:37 PM, Wednesday September 13, 2017 EDT
I don't think PGE was ever against the rules, considering everyone is should be your enemy before the game.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:34 AM, Thursday September 14, 2017 EDT
Ofc PGE is be against the rules as it is a game to game favor with a negative sign. But I don't think anybody ever considered a revenge in rage against the rules. If you were followed and misstreated for days/weeks that'd be a different story.
hcdug wrote
at 1:14 PM, Friday September 15, 2017 EDT
pge is not against the rules. Its part of community justice. You play bad, you get screwed long term. Education in the game. Most of the guys I previously pge'd are actually pretty good now. Ask Goscha or Erathia!!

Happy Rolling
JUSTcallmePRE wrote
at 5:29 PM, Friday September 15, 2017 EDT
pge is absolutely NOT against the rules lmao louis

if you stab someone, outright betray them, or otherwise fuck them over, then they have every right to declare you their enemy! that's hysterical that you believe it's against the rules to suicide on them in the next game.
stakaboo wrote
at 8:37 AM, Saturday September 16, 2017 EDT
PGE IS the rule !
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:35 AM, Monday September 18, 2017 EDT
Did any of you read my entire post - I mean like, the full 2 lines?

It might be a bit hard, but there is 2 parts in it. I know I shouldn't be so condensed and difficult to understand in this community, considering the fact that I rate most of us human garbage and kdice' greatest achievement to keep this shit of the streets...

Part 1: Strictly by the letters pge is against the rules. This cannot be discussed as pge-ing somebody means nothing else but to subject the other to game to game negative favors. Nobody says you have to like a favor being given to you...

Part 2: Citing myself: "But I don't think anybody ever considered a revenge in rage against the rules." Of course I will and did and would again on a given occasion suicide a couple of games or days into some person just to fuck that person's game in revenge for a stabb or alike. And I don't see anything wrong with that. So I totally agree with PRE.

However, stalking somebody for weeks, using alts to fuck somebody's games over a long time - that should be against the rules. After all, it should remain a game and you should forget (though maybe not forgive) after a while.

Coming to Dug's comment, it is also obvious that the community will educate permanent stabbers (that are not named das) and sort of "reward" bad gameplay by selecting partners for truces or denying flags.
dasfury wrote
at 2:58 PM, Monday September 18, 2017 EDT
LC, scroll down and look to the left hand side. You will see:
"KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map."

The goal is to win every territory on the map.

Everyone is your enemy. Quite certainly, not against the rules to pge.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:16 AM, Tuesday September 19, 2017 EDT
Das, you are perfectly right that your goal should be to win the game.

You are also perfectly right that everybody is your enemy at the start.

We both know that pge-ing somebody means, I deliberately refrain from any attempt to win the game, as my only goal is to ruin that other persons game and fun. Certainly this is against the primary sense of this game (winning) or any game (being fun). I don't think you can rate the exaggerated form of "pge" legal as it negates the primary goal of the game.

In addition, you will treat that person you pge different from all others - and that is what was meant (imho) with game to game favors.
Zuma wrote
at 8:53 AM, Tuesday September 26, 2017 EDT
PGE still breaking common sense. that's all
hotstuffy wrote
at 4:48 PM, Saturday September 30, 2017 EDT
no, it's not
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary