Forum

Faceofcfab
DugsFriend wrote
at 2:45 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
What the actual fuck. Signed in through Facebook and had to start a new character. Did you delete Faceof?

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 22 Next › Last »
DugsFriend wrote
at 10:37 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
tried multiple computers.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:22 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
I would expect a quite simple solution though I do not have facebook. It would be strange if you could link a facebook account to multiple accounts. Thus, creating a new one (DugsFriend in July) and linking it with your facebook account the connection to your older account is lost.

I am not aware how this can be undone as I am missing personal experience.

This is just an idea of someone with a little background in computer science. Reading your now much better explained situation it is what springs to mind. I'd appreciate comments and background to this to see if I guessed in a good direction.
zinke wrote
at 3:20 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
Same thing actually happened to me. It was like the link between my account and Facebook was severed.

The account I am writing from is the NEW account I had to create for my Facebook login.

So.. to solve this you would cut the Facebook identifier of "zinke" and put it back on "the best zinke"

I do have the old credentials for "the best zinke". I will post this message on that account aswell.
the best zinke wrote
at 3:26 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
So, if you have access to the database. You should be able to move the Facebook identifier from "zinke" to "the best zinke".

The account I am writing from now.
zinke wrote
at 3:28 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
The "zinke" account is just level 7, I don't need it.
the best zinke wrote
at 3:33 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
Thankfully, my account (which I created 10 years ago) has a login separate from Facebook. (email + password).
the best zinke wrote
at 3:43 AM, Thursday July 13, 2017 EDT
It is mostly for convenience I want my "the best zinke" account to be connected to Facebook.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:22 AM, Monday July 17, 2017 EDT
Personally I don't have access to any databases related to this game. However, I miss the congratulations and so on for me perfectly deriving the reason for the trouble, patiently explaining them and ending a discussion that was about to turn wild.

Well done Louis, thanks for your contribution and dedication.

;-)
DugsFriend wrote
at 5:08 PM, Tuesday July 18, 2017 EDT
More people are being affected by this FB bug. Is there a fix? or is this permanent?
Faceofcfab wrote
at 10:49 PM, Wednesday July 19, 2017 EDT
It's a shame I can't be dugsfriend any more. But I'm happy to have faceof back
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary