Forum

Faceofcfab
DugsFriend wrote
at 2:45 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
What the actual fuck. Signed in through Facebook and had to start a new character. Did you delete Faceof?

Replies 1 - 10 of 22 Next › Last »
DugsFriend wrote
at 2:47 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
I worked really hard last night to get up to 15k. This is extremely unfair.
DugsFriend wrote
at 2:47 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
I worked really hard last night to get up to 15k. This is extremely unfair.
integral wrote
at 10:17 PM, Tuesday July 11, 2017 EDT
what are you talking about? your account is here

http://kdice.com/profile/45114886/reviews
DugsFriend wrote
at 2:37 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
When I signed in through Facebook it made me create a new account... How do I get faceof back?
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:51 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
If you were the real owner of Faceofcfab and could proof that, would you be trying to tell the public here that your account has been hacked and is missused by some other person? In that case I guess it should be banned again to prevent further abuse in your name. ;-P

Or are you trying to express that something is wrong with the connection of that account and your facebook ID while other means of logging in allow you perfect access?

I'd think the latter was your intention. Maybe you should try to be a little more precise and less accusing.

After all there is a search function in this game and any halfwitted moron is able to find faceofcfab and see that it is neither deleted nor inactive. BTW, deleting profiles has been reported quite difficult and only possible for Ryan himself in past discussions. So it is rather unlikely that this happens so fast.
DugsFriend wrote
at 3:39 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
When I clicked sign in through FB, it didn't sign me in as Faceofcfab. I've tried signing out of both facebook and kdice, then signing back in and it still takes me to Dugsfriend... which is kind of funny, but I want to be Faceof. So yes, as you were saying, which I don't know by looking at the profile, perhaps my account wasn't deleted, but it struck me as odd that this would happen, perhaps there was a technical error. Whatever the case. I would like to know if this error can be fixed. Sorry to seem accusation, I was merely confused and scared.
Anakino wrote
at 4:27 AM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
kdice really don't need you
hcdug wrote
at 12:06 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
the irony of dugsfriend which should also be deleted. Maybe you have too many alts and cant remember passwords?
DugsFriend wrote
at 6:19 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
There wasn't a password. It's the FB link
integral wrote
at 8:34 PM, Wednesday July 12, 2017 EDT
I have no clue what the issue is. I'll ask Ryan but I'm guessing I'm not confident in a reply. To be clear, I'm going to tell him that you (faceofcfab) are having trouble logging into your account through the facebook link.

Have you tried logging in with your phone, have you tried different browsers etc...

KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary