Forum

kdice ideas wanted
Pursey wrote
at 12:56 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Could I solicit from everyone, and yes I know there is a ideas section - but what I'd like to see is for everyone to list one new feature they'd like to see for the game (new badges, new comps, something), one thing they'd like to see changed (the design, the points system, whatever), and what is most important to them about kdice.

I want to know say, a few things from everyone. What keeps you playing, what would make you play more, and what you think would be cool to see, and what needs to happen most urgently. The ideas section will still be reviewed.

You can reply here or you can email them [email protected]

Thank you all in advance!
Pursey, kdice rules advisor

« First ‹ Previous Replies 91 - 94 of 94
sw1ft25 wrote
at 10:46 AM, Saturday March 23, 2019 EDT
Please do what you did with lower tables to 500 2k and 5k as in - let people play 1v1 at 2k or 5k. You killed higher tables with this option - people are playing on lower tables because 2k, 5k won't start. Also while you're at it put some thresholds for lower tables. EG you can't play at 100 if you have 10k.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:07 AM, Monday March 25, 2019 EDT
One on one at higher tables would make funneling even more easy. However, as we don't have mods and thus no enforced rules, that might be acceptable...

Table limits have been discussed numerous times. They are only useful if there are sufficient people above the limit online. There is no use in excluding the 10k-guy from any gaming just because he's the only one with that score online. So, enforce table limits the moment there are enough players online to get the higher tables started - whatever the definintion of enough shall be.

But, as we have no mods and besides the bot - nice work, btw. - no development, I don't expect any changes.
jurgen wrote
at 10:08 AM, Monday March 25, 2019 EDT
no mods? rules? tsss
Louis Cypher wrote
at 7:06 AM, Tuesday March 26, 2019 EDT
Yes, there are people missing you.

But it is absolutely fine that you found a life outside of this social science experiment. Enjoy it - and, for the best of you, don't come back.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary