Forum

kdice ideas wanted
Pursey wrote
at 12:56 AM, Sunday June 18, 2017 EDT
Could I solicit from everyone, and yes I know there is a ideas section - but what I'd like to see is for everyone to list one new feature they'd like to see for the game (new badges, new comps, something), one thing they'd like to see changed (the design, the points system, whatever), and what is most important to them about kdice.

I want to know say, a few things from everyone. What keeps you playing, what would make you play more, and what you think would be cool to see, and what needs to happen most urgently. The ideas section will still be reviewed.

You can reply here or you can email them [email protected]

Thank you all in advance!
Pursey, kdice rules advisor

« First ‹ Previous Replies 11 - 20 of 94 Next › Last »
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:36 AM, Tuesday June 27, 2017 EDT
If you want more competition within the regulars and addicts, create an "ELITE" status.

Only 2% of the active players can be ELITE. Those are selected from those scoring best in the last 12 months and ranking is redone every month. So people have to come back and sore with their main. The numbers can be discussed like the idea. But I think it will get people active - those that care for being 100 rather than 99 will die for being ELITE ;-)

You can also have the 10 most lethal players of the last 6 months having a status of SLAYER.

The number of badges and rewards needs to be limited. The extraordinary status should not be permanent. If somebody else scores better - no more ELITE. If you stop killing - no more SLAYER.

This way new players have reachable goals and old players have to hang on to keep their stakes.

dasfury wrote
at 11:24 AM, Tuesday June 27, 2017 EDT
purge all the crappy maps
Gauntlet15 wrote
at 12:19 PM, Tuesday June 27, 2017 EDT
Purge dirtytrolls
Dick Tucker wrote
at 9:30 PM, Thursday June 29, 2017 EDT
- Team tournaments/tables

- Team standings/leaderboard

- Hide user names/Only show color name without Username (so people don't know which color is who; hopefully makes cheating tougher)

- Paid tournaments/games (real money) w/ prize giveaways (real money or items)

- Workable online app
greeen wrote
at 10:37 AM, Friday June 30, 2017 EDT
chat should be a box for the table only, no lurkers can comment unless their playing.
greeen wrote
at 10:38 AM, Friday June 30, 2017 EDT
block the site by not allowing outsiders to see it, only when you sign in.
greeen wrote
at 10:39 AM, Friday June 30, 2017 EDT
ban slinus for being a bad cat
greeen wrote
at 10:40 AM, Friday June 30, 2017 EDT
first two is important...
Slinus wrote
at 11:08 AM, Saturday July 1, 2017 EDT
Not only do we need higher stakes tables, but tournaments, too. Right now tournaments are mostly for players under 10.000 or at most 25.000 points.

What happened to 2000 Thursday and Sunday Slam? You could go higher even considering point inflation.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 4:35 AM, Monday July 3, 2017 EDT
@green, Slinus, Tucker: Nice ideas, but they onlny and exclusively aim at keeping the already addicted here and (maybe) increasing their fun.

How do we attract new players and broaden the base? I see a bigger problem their.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary