Forum

Accusers
Faceofcfab wrote
at 6:44 PM, Saturday May 27, 2017 EDT
I have never cheated. I have a friend who lives in Oregon who plays with me. Sometimes we truce, sometimes we fight. But I am not crabface. Ask dug, or bb, or anyone who knows me. crabface got me into kdice and I enjoy the game. recently I've been accused of proxy cheating with some guy named barrytheflash. I have no idea who this barry guy is, but I'm getting tired of having to defend myself. I play for fun, I don't cheat.

Replies 1 - 10 of 16 Next › Last »
integral wrote
at 1:38 AM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
https://snag.gy/XLrpgB.jpg

I don't appreciate being lied to. When I called you out the least you could have done was told me the truth.
Faceofcfab wrote
at 6:40 AM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
That's how I learned about the game. He signed into my computer to show me kdice. we have shared an IP because that's how I started.
Jack Barrows wrote
at 6:41 AM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
Just met BarryTheFlash, Faceofcfab and MonsterMr in a game. Great guy!
integral wrote
at 9:39 AM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
when I asked you who it was, you said 'some guy from peru'.

there was an easy way to explain the situation, if you are telling the truth now, but you chose not to do it at the time.
integral wrote
at 9:47 AM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
you and 'your friend' can take a break from kdice till june 1st.

just fyi, it's normally permanent ban for shared accounts.

integral wrote
at 10:12 PM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
https://snag.gy/NorbOG.jpg

you are losing all credibility at this point. If you log into more alts I'll keep extending the ban.
Faceofcfab wrote
at 3:07 AM, Monday May 29, 2017 EDT
So I'm not allowed to play as any character now? What did bigus ever do? You blocked me and my friend. Now I'm just trying to rebuild points from scratch with Bigus. It's finals week and this game is my only source of entertainment. I guess I'll just go back to Agar.io and you'll lose a long time player. You know this game saved my life when my kids mom left and I was suicidal. I care deeply for kdice
panzer wrote
at 3:43 AM, Monday May 29, 2017 EDT
i don't care if he cheats - but being friends with crab face is a crime against humanity
integral wrote
at 6:20 PM, Monday May 29, 2017 EDT
I appreciate how much a short ban can affect someone who plays this game very often, I have been there. Hopefully this is a good learning experience if nothing else. If you don't come back then that is definitely unfortunate as I have enjoyed playing games with you in the past, and I am sure others have as well, and this behavior was actually pretty unexpected from you to be honest.

It's not really much of a ban if you can play alts now is it? My forum post clearly says take a break until June 1st. You also continue to lie about what you're doing. If you cared so much about this game, you'd think you would make more of an effort to be honest when questioned by a moderator about what you're doing, and also saying you you 'have no idea who this barry guy is' when you clearly share an IP with that account.

I never once said this ban is permanent. In fact I explicitly stated that it's normally a permanent ban for shared accounts, something I am not doing.
Magic Roundabout wrote
at 8:48 PM, Monday May 29, 2017 EDT
couldn't afford to perma ban anyway don't have enough players as it is
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary