Forum

Worth an observation (Sqwiggz and Faceofcfab)
Louis Cypher wrote
at 3:39 AM, Wednesday May 24, 2017 EDT
For 3 consecutive games Sqwiggz and Faceofcfab teamed up. This is not mandatorily pga, but certainly is worth a closer look and remembering it.

This is the 3rd game. http://kdice.com/games/78464045

Teal sat out in the end to give green 1st though green had flagged. Maybe they should be banned right away...

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
integral wrote
at 5:11 PM, Wednesday May 24, 2017 EDT
Faceofcfab finishes 1st in round 29

teal got first in that game.

It wasn't necessary for green to flag to teal, they could have easily rolled for first if they 2v1d blue; I'll chalk that up to a noob flag and most likely preferential treatment to teal from green. same goes for teal killing blue, though blue did say he didn't care if he got 2v1d.

It would be a different story if blue said flag and teal kept hitting him.

as for the sitting out part, that didn't happen.
Louis Cypher wrote
at 2:23 AM, Friday May 26, 2017 EDT
Watch again. Teal sits out just after killing blue at the very end. Green just flags 2nd. For a very short moment you can see teal being away. It was easier for me to get as it was discussed in chat after the game.

But as I said - it is not a clear case, just something to remember and keep in mind.

Both stated later that they teamed up for strategic reasons the first game (possible) and did it afterwards just to piss me off. Makes them shitty characters that hopefully have people ruling their lives that love to piss them off, but they obviously succeeded.
integral wrote
at 4:06 PM, Saturday May 27, 2017 EDT
I see that he sat out, but still he ended up first.
integral wrote
at 10:15 PM, Sunday May 28, 2017 EDT
recent events have made me reconsider your theory.
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary