Forum

pga
vozimisko wrote
at 6:02 PM, Friday April 21, 2017 EDT

Replies 1 - 1 of 1
macropolis wrote
at 6:37 PM, Friday April 21, 2017 EDT
I don't see the trouble.
I got a spot of 5 fields and blue was going for red (look at 6:45)
Blue didn't att me until this point so i grabbed some fields from red. After a rush of red he flagged me. He had lost a lot 8s. At this point i was wondering how red will survive but blue played slow and considered. Pretty good so far.

I thought about the situation for some rounds and decided to give'em a try and started taking land from blue. At this point I still saw a good chance for blue to win so this also was a risk to me in my point of view.
Blue doesn't complain nor set a flag to me.

Players often set flags for such tactical reasons. This is what I've learned form the community while playing several maps. And .. it also happens to me that I lost well running game cos I let people grow (too much) and then they accepted another players flag and run against me. I'm talking about experienced players and I always accept their decision. For me this is par of the game.

In this case I accepted reds flag and this turned the game to his advantage and red finally won the map.

Red kept on his flag and took second place. He has my respect. Thanks again on that note.

if there's anything wrong please leave a mark. I'll read your response.

regards
macro
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary