Forum

Funny Reviews
Dude111 wrote
at 4:58 PM, Friday September 20, 2013 EDT
post your favorite reviews here so we can all have a good laugh, here's mine

admitted to having a small penis during the last game. he makes up for it by acting like a huge dick though.
Stigs on Sunday November 23, 2008

had a fun game with him, practical truce and then epic battle royal. wow, next to all these insulting reviews, this almost sounds gay!
Narretz on Monday December 14, 2009

I was debating committing suicide tonight... hcdug hates me, THRILLHO hates me, so many hate me just because I'm being myself. So I announced my intention to kill myself to dude111. He told me that I had a reason to live and that he was my bro and always would be my bro, that he's my BBB(best bros broever). This guy has the biggest heart out there, thank you for saving my life bro
dv bro on Tuesday April 2, 2013

Replies 1 - 4 of 4
chiefKeef wrote
at 5:13 PM, Friday September 20, 2013 EDT
i love you, super homo
Dude111 on Saturday August 3, 2013

2013-02-27 chiefKeef = sac_lunch? ++++++++++ 2013-02-24 chiefKeef, the Level 27 chat jerk who uses many aliases, left me this review: "pi constantly has a cock up his ass, that's why he's so strung up." chiefKeef is as classy as he is intelligent: not at all. If chiefKeef wants to stop being called a chat jerk he should stop being a chat jerk. Simple. ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ 2013-02-16 chiefKeefer, the Level 24 chat jerk who uses many aliases, tried to leave me a review: "proof pi is a cocksucker::::: 3.14159: it is my meat 3.14159: i eat it up 3.14159: keep it going." Yes, to chiefKeefer that constitutes "proof." What a fool he is. ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ ++++++++++ 2013-02-16 chiefKeef is a Level 24 drive-by chat jerk who goes by many different names--chat jerks have to keep changing names. chiefKeef is just an observer; he never played in this game. I mean so much to him that he stops everything in order to "attack" me. It is SO wonderful. The only way he can avoid losing is to ignore me--but he can't. So I win again and again. All chat below is verbatim as it always is. ++++++++++ chiefKeef: hey pi ---------- chiefKeef is here ---------- chiefKeef: still sucking cocks pi? ########## ---------- chiefKeef: to make kdice better? ########## [Note: He admits that I make Kdice better and he makes it worse.] ---------- 3.14159: i'm glad you STILL hate my standing up for decency ---------- 3.14159: that is a gift that keeps on giving ---------- chiefKeef: i dont think its decency bro ---------- chiefKeef: i just think you think you're better than everyone else ########## [Note: No, I am way better than the chat jerks--which is not hard to do.] ---------- 3.14159: you don't know the meaning ---------- 3.14159: ask the 97% ---------- chiefKeef: ofc i know the meaning ---------- chiefKeef: your mom explained it to me last night ########## [Note: So lame. A "mom" insult. He has no imagination at all. EVERY chat jerk does that--and every 14-year-old on the Internet.] ---------- chiefKeef: i was very decent to her ---------- chiefKeef: i even called her the next day ---------- 3.14159: a "mom" insult? really? ---------- furq: cmon ---------- 3.14159: are you 14? ---------- chiefKeef: im 12 bro ########## [Note: Now he is sulking. "I'll show you! I'll act like this doesn't matter to me at all!" But he keeps on chatting at me doesn't he, Dear Readers? Yes, yes he does.] ---------- chiefKeef: why you gotta be agist? ---------- 3.14159: no, you aren't bright enough ---------- 3.14159: 14 makes the most sense ---------- chiefKeef: you hate the younger people of this world? ---------- chiefKeef: you were a young woman once pi ---------- 3.14159: just the chat jerks like you ---------- chiefKeef: im not a jerk ---------- chiefKeef: im just having a conversation with you ---------- 3.14159: you are a chat jerk and always will be... ---------- chiefKeef: about the youth of today and what is wrong with it ---------- 3.14159: and you HATE that i point it out ---------- chiefKeef: nah bro i dont hate ---------- chiefKeef: hate is a strong word ---------- 3.14159: you think you should be free to be a bully and a chat jerk ---------- chiefKeef: but i am free ---------- 3.14159: you guys ALWAYS hate it ---------- chiefKeef: i live in america ---------- 3.14159: it is so wonderful to bring you guys up short ---------- chiefKeef: you dont bring anyone short but yourself bro ---------- chiefKeef: you a midget in the chat game ---------- 3.14159: YOU are the one that brings it up each time--that means i win ---------- marcostif: any flag? ---------- chiefKeef: win what bro ########## ---------- 3.14159: you don't know? okay ########## ---------- chiefKeef: i dont ########## ---------- chiefKeef: teach me ########## [Note: Wow. Slam dunk for me.] ---------- marcostif: flag me yell? ---------- 3.14159: you are unrepentant ---------- 3.14159: no point in trying to teach you ---------- chiefKeef: no bro im very repentant ---------- chiefKeef: try me ---------- 3.14159: do you recall how you started off? that PROVES you are unrepentant ---------- dariukas: flaag ---------- chiefKeef: i asked if you you're still sucking cocks ########## ---------- marcostif: idiot are you ---------- chiefKeef: nothing wrong with sucking cocks ########## ---------- marcostif: ok red ---------- dariukas: what green? ---------- marcostif: flag ---------- dariukas: yea ---------- dariukas: nice thing ---------- dariukas: flag is ---------- marcostif: you flag me before ---------- chiefKeef: no he didnt ---------- chiefKeef: he flagged brown ---------- marcostif: pff you play like the shit ---------- marcostif: take the points idiot ---------- 3.14159: don't sulk, green ---------- chiefKeef: green ---------- chiefKeef: isnt pi a cocksucker? ########## ---------- dariukas: oh you no accept, brown? ---------- dariukas: :D ---------- 3.14159: all the chat jerks think so ---------- chiefKeef: you're the common denominator bro ---------- 3.14159: they hate that i point at them and call them chat jerks ---------- 3.14159: i and the chat jerks ---------- chiefKeef: no they just like fucking with you ########## ---------- chiefKeef: cuz its funny ########## [Note: Riiiiiight. Funny. Anyone believe him, Dear Readers? I didn't think so. He HATES this but he can't stop.] ---------- 3.14159: it is my meat ---------- 3.14159: i eat it up ---------- 3.14159: keep it going ---------- dariukas: green? ---------- 3.14159: gg all ---------- chiefKeef: da fuq ---------- chiefKeef: you just admitted you like sucking cock bro ---------- 3.14159: chat jerks are very easy to confuse ---------- 3.14159: their reading comprehension skill are at the low end of the curve ---------- chiefKeef: you like eating meat huh ---------- chiefKeef: just stuffing your mouth full of it ---------- chiefKeef: and stroking it ---------- 3.14159: keep going ---------- chiefKeef: no bro ---------- chiefKeef: u like it ---------- 3.14159: no? ########## ---------- 3.14159: you can't do it? ########## ---------- chiefKeef: no ########## [Note: Another big win for me.] ---------- 3.14159: you lose again ---------- 3.14159: as always ---------- chiefKeef: gonna go play diablo 3 im bored of u again
3.14159 on Wednesday February 27, 2013
Kingofskillz wrote
at 12:03 AM, Saturday September 21, 2013 EDT
fuck you sistr and beybi ashole delte acc!!pga with _invictus_

Classic Bivo
Ing.a wrote
at 5:25 PM, Saturday September 21, 2013 EDT
twinky wrote
at 8:17 PM, Saturday September 21, 2013 EDT
that ytmnd was amazing.

kindest words ever:

a personal role model and mentor figure
triangle_88 on Friday July 15, 2011
----------------
this was a good back to back:

PGA with Zioro and don't respect flags
@Siti76 on Sunday February 20, 2011

he flag me and dont remember.... no good... i remember that!!!
zioro2 on Sunday February 20, 2011
----------------
fuck you sistr and beybi idiot pga delte acc!!
bivo on Tuesday August 30, 2011
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary