Forum

Point farmers
Aurelius wrote
at 7:51 PM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
Is there anything that can be done to minimize the actions of people who leave you sitting off in the corner with 1 dice just so they can farm your dominance score?

Nightstalker and suckmyballs did this to me today. I reduced all my pieces down to get out of the game and settle for third place, but these two attacked each other on purpose for a considerably long amount time and improved their dominance scores at the expense of mine.

Just thought I'd throw this one out there..

Replies 1 - 3 of 3
suckmyballs wrote
at 8:03 PM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
Wow I just watched that game! This guy is some piece of work, he broke an in game truce with suckmyballs then dom fucked him and then when suckmyballs complained he threatened to leave false comments about suckmyballs
Aurelius wrote
at 9:12 PM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
We never even spoke to each other the entire game. We never truced. The only piece of work around here is you, and your name matches your personality perfectly.

I also love how you called all your friends and spammed my profile with exactly what I put on yours. Way to look like a completely desperate keyboard warrior.
jasond315 wrote
at 9:40 PM, Wednesday March 7, 2007 EST
from what I understand with the scoring, your AS is 'remembered' by the game each round. the actual number of your AS is insignificant, because the person with the highest AS gets a certain amount for first, while the person in last gets a set amount for last, no matter how many rounds they are last. These points dont get added to your score till someone is defeated. So if there are 3 of you, and you are in third, when you get defeated, you will get the same AS added to your score if it took them 3 rounds, or if it took 12 rounds. So they don't really benefit from leaving you either, the only change in thier score will be determined by which of the 2 had the most AS since the last time someone was knocked out.

I won't say this is definately how it works, but as soon as others read and comment, we will find out :)
KDice - Multiplayer Dice War
KDice is a multiplayer strategy online game played in monthly competitions. It's like Risk. The goal is to win every territory on the map.
CREATED BY RYAN © 2006
RECOMMEND
GAMES
GPokr
Texas Holdem Poker
KDice
Online Strategy
XSketch
Online Pictionary